Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Switch - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Thirty3Three, Aug 31, 2017.
Should you update ? Devs are saying NO so that says enough.
Nooo, nintendo have to release mario maker swith on 2018. It´s a no brainer for me.
Screw Nintendo and their stability XD
Ninstable should be called.
They also say not to expect a public hack for at least 12 months, am i right?
do what you want. it's Always the same, people telling people not to update and what do people do ? They update and then they come nag and whine on this forum that they didn't listen
He's just being salty trying to justify his act of updating. He's taking it out on others saying they should too. It's a psychological coping mechanism.
If your basis of waiting or not waiting is one actual user-friendly usability this year or, likely, next (and/or fools promises of gateway-like piracy which you may as well consider a scam at this time). Then I'd recommend not waiting around with a glorified lamp.
If your basis of waiting or not waiting is that you want tools with which to work and make stuff in this or next year? Wait. Tools will slowly roll out over time and you will be able to get your hands on them. If you plan on being involved with development or mucking around with kernel and firmware, I would recommend having multiple Switches.
There are a good few traps in this system that can either brick your system or throw into an inoperable panic. The rarity of Switch units under 3.0.0 is going to be a pain in the as in the long term if newer exploits are not found.
Be aware that most tools will remains hidden or obscured for some time due to HackerOne, and scene behind-the-curtain drama. HackerOne will forever stifle the speed at which anything hits 'public' availability because if you know about it, its very likely Nintendo already knows about it. You don't want your vulnerabilities being catalogued carte blanch for Nintendo because someone couldn't keep their mouth shut.
What exactly is unstable on the Switch? I never had a single Problem.
Try kickstanding it on a 2 degree slope.
I know it's an old joke. It's still funny somehow.
I laughed and I'm completely sober hahaha!
Did you buy your Switch to play Switch games, eshop and/or online= Update.
Did you buy your Switch to play homebrew and emulators= Don't update and be prepared for potentially a long wait.
Did you buy your Switch to do both= choose Either update and hope for a future exploit (new games, eshop and online is more important than homebrew)
Don't update and hope for a way to spoof fw version for new games (could never happen but homebrew is more important)
okay guys, since i already updated couple weeks ago i'd like to know whether it is worth it to sell my current switch (3.0.1) to buy one on a lower fw.
i am quite interested in homebrew, i love hax.
i would love to have a cfw where i can use custom themes ,overclocking cpu and some video player/a browser etc.
i believe this will get stuck with 3.0.0 like ps3 with 3.55, and thus i am thinking about selling mine these days but i have not come to a conclusion.
should i sell my current switch and get a new one ?
I am on 3.0.0.
Should I update :
Will I ?
Only if there a F-zero sequel.
Or if Pokemon Switch is a true pokemon sequel that really kick bottom
Else I will just farm on Zelda and mario kart.
This is as simple as that for me
So you won't be upating then?
You've guess right xD
Why do we have to attack each other? If the "being salty" was directed to me i repeat: i was jus trying to confirm if the hacker SciresM said not to expect a public hack for at least 12 months. I didn´t update, i don´t even own a game yet.
I don't think any of the devs said when to or not to expect homebrew
Wise move, the truth is we have no idea when we are going to get homebrew but it is always soon, I thought of 3ds scenes SOON tm and ti was long however
when you look back it is ALWAYS worth the wait, the switch is one of the fastest hacked systems so....No POINT IN updating now!