Gaming Fantasy Life

Darkfadergfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Good going bro!

Gonna try alchemy next, but i'm still mining the **** out of Al Majiik and Port Puerto, you know how to mine the dragon stone thing in waterfall cave? Can't seem to do any damage on it IMO

Darkfadergfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ah good, just reached Master Miner and now trying woodcutter, seems nice also, i'll go mine the dragonstone now just to see, while i chop some Woods xD hope i don't cut down the rainforest :P! Grats on Mastering Paladin, i had the same last night, seems to be going quicker the higher lvl i am, at 37 now and you were totally right about Napdragon, easy packed with 20 Hi-potions and Hi-SP potion, is there any harder dragon to beat now we've downed that blasted numbskull?:P

Rinaldo

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
My boots:
NO7iiThkI5A.jpg

Only 7 Gold Limunes Coins =^_^=

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im still learning and playing at what level exp gain do i have to get before i become a master mage ? and if some one can give me some help on the rest of the classes that would be great i try to read the jpn wikis i know of but google translate makes it very challenging to figure it out

Woodbin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in the game for about 15 hours and I'm deeply in love with it. Between Animal Crossing and Rune Factory, this is AT LEAST as good as them. Different enough to stand out itself, though. It's a terrible timesinker. Rune Factory 4 makes me go to bed at 3AM, but Fantasy Life pushes it to 5AM. This game should have Drug Content PEGI rating.

By the way has anyone tried the Origin Island DLC yet? Is it worth buying?

Reactions: Bladexdsl

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the game is very good i got it on my japanese and i have it preordered for my usa 3ds im like level 50 on and still trying to level up my job classes miner class is easy and so is mage class at least i think it is if anyone want to add me go ahead ill try to add you as soon as i can
Do you know by any change why i cant mine marine ore? I have th quest now , but whenever i hit the marine ore it says 0 damage

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know by any change why i cant mine marine ore? I have th quest now , but whenever i hit the marine ore it says 0 damage

um what level is your axe skill and it could be the axe or it could your strength the axes have different level it like i think the high the miner class level is the better axes you can equip on and do more damage to the ore

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i guess it is my strength ( it is 9) what is a good way to get stronger, or can this only be done by leveling up?
level up and also some gear gives you strength like the beast gear each item gives you +2 ST. beast necklaces also give you ST. when your going ore farming change to miner because they get a boost in St anyway.

was finally able to mine the dragon stone in the fire cave. i have 33 st, master miner and the deep sea pickaxe was only doing 11 dmg though took a few stops and had to use a few sp potions but i got it :P

i can't believe some people on other forums there are people begging for people so they can power level them, give them all the items they need and help them defeat all the bosses including the piss weak nap dragon. why did these retards even buy the damn game in the 1st place...that's not playing! :lol:

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I killed nap dragon with Odin (Black Knight?) and Odiseo (Gold Knight from same arc), having lvl31 and not using a great equip... i'm with you, it's not a big deal, there's no need to beg for a big team for those guys...

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know when I was playing Star Wars Galaxies, always tried to solo stuff everyone said was impossible to solo. That was a great challange and made the game fun. When I was flying through missions that got you great stuff, it didn't really feel like an accomplishment at all. So I am completely with you, "playing" a game where you get everyone else to do the work for you doesn't really work.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lol this is how stupid these people are. i have hero rank nearly all skills just 2 left i think, solo every bird boss, nd, all the elemental bosses the gold dragon and gigante in ancient ruins. cut down all the elemental trees, all the wingstones, the 2 dragon stones i'm like 10x op for the story and all this before completing the elder wood :P

edit yeah hero alchemist just need the unknown life form now and the alchemist stone is MINE!

nvm

how do you get to legend blacksmith and alchemist. i've got all the recipes, talked to all the craftsman but it still says there is 1 quest locked in each??

nvm figured it out i'm so stupid was right in front of me ...

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do i find the other fairy person i have the one with me now but i cant find the other one
Bladexdsl then why dont you help those get higher levels and make a guide or something just an idea

can some tell me what level on mage class is +12 +6 stats?
and i have the jpn game and found a stat caluculator and trying to use so trying to use google translate and cant figure it out cuase i cant find the right kanji for what im looking for

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again