Gaming Fantasy Life

LTK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Will we ever see this game in the west? It looks amazing.

Fantasy-Life-Level-5-Logo.png

fl7-220x.jpg
fantasy_life_002.jpg
fantasy+life+screen+1.jpg

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I think I heard that trademarks were filed for that over here, and Nobuo Uematsu (the composer) did say it was coming here (though his word might not be the one to listen to on this)...

Level-5 would be makin' a grave mistake if they let this one stay in Japan.

Gryphon93

Trophies
XP
Country
I wanted to play this game from the first time it was revealed. I like the that you can choose among quite a few jobs and live the "fantasy life" you desire. It has nice graphics as well, which is a plus. I hope it will be localized. I really like Level-5's games overall.

LTK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanted to play this game from the first time it was revealed. I like the that you can choose among quite a few jobs and live the "fantasy life" you desire. It has nice graphics as well, which is a plus. I hope it will be localized. I really like Level-5's games overall.

Indeed. This seems like an Animal Crossing style game except a lot more active and involved. It has Nobuo Uematsu and Yoshitaka Amano of final fantasy fame working on it too.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it looks like harvest moon
There just happens to be a farming job screenshot posted, but you can do all kinds of different things, unlike Harvest Moon where it's mostly just ... you know, planting crops and getting women.

i like games like this, they last a long time.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks like Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, that kingdom game on the wii, where you send special units into dungrons, and some other name I can't think of was stuck in a blender and smoothied.

Make it happen in english :D my body is ready!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi