Gaming Fallout.3.READNFO.XBOX360-Seed4ME

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Is Fallout.3.READNFO.XBOX360-Seed4ME a review copy?
Most people are saying yes due to the date that this particular copy was mastered. the SS states it was mastered on 8-28-08, but Bethesda did not announce that the game went gold until about a month later. However, I have also read on other sites that review copies are not supposed to play on retail systems. the only thing that is supposed to be different with the modded 360s is that the DVD drive does not look for the security sector and would not enable the ability to run unsigned code. this copy obviously does work on the modded 360s (my copy sure does....but still played it off line and on a non-live enabled profile) so that means there could be different types of review copies out there (this one maybe being the closest thing to final without really being final) or this is actually retail and Bethesda just waited about a month to announce that the game went gold.

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, this game is HARD. I WANT to like that game, but I keep getting owned, and I'm always lost... But I'm a total WRPG noob, that might be why this seems so f*cking difficult...

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
ds6220 said:
Prime said:
Is Fallout.3.READNFO.XBOX360-Seed4ME a review copy?
Most people are saying yes due to the date that this particular copy was mastered. the SS states it was mastered on 8-28-08, but Bethesda did not announce that the game went gold until about a month later. However, I have also read on other sites that review copies are not supposed to play on retail systems. the only thing that is supposed to be different with the modded 360s is that the DVD drive does not look for the security sector and would not enable the ability to run unsigned code. this copy obviously does work on the modded 360s (my copy sure does....but still played it off line and on a non-live enabled profile) so that means there could be different types of review copies out there (this one maybe being the closest thing to final without really being final) or this is actually retail and Bethesda just waited about a month to announce that the game went gold.
Or it could be that the timestamp is wrong. Unlikely, but possible.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bi99uy said:
When the hell did the game gone gold, hasn´t been many days since then.

QUOTE said:
Fallout.3.READNFO.XBOX360-Seed4ME.iso"
Size: 7572881408 bytes (normal size)
Files in ISO: 103, Folders in ISO: 15
Total bytes used: 5852072316 (80.09%)
ISO appears to have random padding
XEX Media ID: 12AFCBD2E6C609918AEF4424-66420EB4
XEX CRC = 8995F711

Region Code: 0x00FF00FF
PAL
NTSC/U

Checking SS
Timestamp of Authoring: 2008/08/27 00:00:00
Timestamp of Mastering: 2008/08/28 23:28:19
SS CRC = 2C6107C2 (RawSS = 2ECE1AC3)
SS Media ID: 12AFCBD2E6C609918AEF4424-66420EB4 (matches game)
SS looks valid

Checking DMI
Timestamp of Authoring: 2008/08/27 00:00:00 (matches SS)
DMI CRC = 657EC064
DMI Media ID: 12AFCBD2E6C609918AEF4424-66420EB4 (matches game)
DMI looks valid

Checking PFI
PFI CRC = A4CFB59C
PFI matches known data (2nd wave)

Video partition found
Checking Video padding... Video is zero padded
Video CRC = 91410773 (V0 = 81DF6964, V1 = E47F6A94)
Video partition matches known data (2nd wave)

Stealth check passed!

Mastered in August? Seems like a review copy.

And yeah, my 360 just got RROD one week ago. The timing could not be better.

According to rumblings on a private site I'm a member of, any releases by seed4me has been review copies. Fracture was one of the other ones they released which turned out to be a review copy. Apparently, and I cannot confirm this at this time, on review copies of games, achievements are locked and they cannot be played on Live.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:
According to rumblings on a private site I'm a member of, any releases by seed4me has been review copies. Fracture was one of the other ones they released which turned out to be a review copy. Apparently, and I cannot confirm this at this time, on review copies of games, achievements are locked and they cannot be played on Live.

Well I can confirm for you.....this release CAN be played online and achievements are NOT locked
ph34r.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
754boy said:
JKR Firefox said:

Well I can confirm for you.....this release CAN be played online and achievements are NOT locked
ph34r.gif

Thanks for the information.

So I guess Fracture and Fallout 3 are fully-playable after all.

Edit: Guess I know what's next on my to-do list
tongue.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
754boy said:
JKR Firefox said:

ph34r.gif

Thanks for posting that.

Time to start downloading fallout 3 ^.^

darkpaladinmfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Prime said:
754boy said:
JKR Firefox said:

ph34r.gif

Thanks for posting that.

Time to start downloading fallout 3 ^.^
I too can confirm achievments work fine, I'm not risking Live though so I'll be disconnected until the game comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu