Failed to apply nosigchk and yellow screen issue

Skullgrill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to 14.1.1 and now for some reason i get "failed to apply nosigchk" on my screen when i try to boot into sysnand (i didnt care for online so i use sysnand). If i hit power to continue i get a yellow screen that doesnt go away. I was worried i bricked it but when i hold power it shuts down and if i boot without rcm/payload it turns on normally. I checked and some places said i needed to update sigpatches but i did. I followed the guide with the update order (atmos,hekate,sigpatch) and all. Does anyone know what i should do?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to 14.1.1 and now for some reason i get "failed to apply nosigchk" on my screen when i try to boot into sysnand (i didnt care for online so i use sysnand). If i hit power to continue i get a yellow screen that doesnt go away. I was worried i bricked it but when i hold power it shuts down and if i boot without rcm/payload it turns on normally. I checked and some places said i needed to update sigpatches but i did. I followed the guide with the update order (atmos,hekate,sigpatch) and all. Does anyone know what i should do?
Update all cfw parts

Skullgrill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always latest
Alright i just did a clean install and got rid of all hack related folders (so kept switch and Nintendo). The hekate was infact the right one. After the install i still got the failed to apply nosigchk but i could actually boot into sysnand after injection however all my games say they are corrupted or unable to play. Is there any fix for this? I have my sd card on fat32 any help is appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?