Hacking exProfileEditor insert settings

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using an exgpd from an earlier version of my profile to reinsert settings. When making the exgpd i have ticked add settings.when injecting the exgpd i tick insert settings.
will this affect my achievments? I just want to add the settings.Also i have noticed that in the sync entries it seems that a new sync has been set to all of my unlocked achivemnets.
What effect will this have to my profile?
For eg the next id has changed from 12 to 26. I just want to add the settings, is the program changing my achivments?

when i reinserted my gpds i unflaged them first using conflag remover because i thought they were flagged they werent i was an idoit.when i loaded these gpds in exprofile they were strange files some had a chinese type writing in the title and empty descriptions, i loaded these in my profile what damage has been done is unthinkable.im talking about the inject i did for the offline gpds.
what damage has been done do you know?

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems like it does not affect my already unlocked achivments as i have not ticked overwrite unlocked.My achivments looks the same before and afatar.But it does change my achivment next sync id.It added the 0g entry to my ahivment entry.I tried contacting v3n3 but he never replys.The settings seem to have been added and have not been damaged.Im doing this to insert the missing settings.Can someone explain what the program does who is familar with the program.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did it reunlock/ touch my achivments i just want to add the settings what did it do to my achivments

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Like I said, a couple of times before.
You're going to get yourself banned.

Please, stop messing with your profile.
Delete everything and redownload your profile from the MS servers.
Deal with the loss and forget about it.

Reactions: EMP Knightmare

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It changes data which MS can see.
MS will ban your profile if they detect this.
Modifying your profile could also lead to a console ban.

I said this a while back as well.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Going online with that profile will get you banned.
Like I said 40 times already.
Stop messing with your profile.

If you feel adventurous, then by all means, do go online with a modified profile.
Don't come cry if you get banned then.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i already did these things to my profile long time ago, to reinsert the save of what i lost in my first recover. Does anyone know the progam, to awnser what it did to my ach. If i just tick insert setting when injecting.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok im going to sum up if you can please tell me whats gping on.ive done shit to my profile always with good intentions but with no knowledge for example a long time ago my gears got corrupted so i replaced my entire profile from a backup.my achivments i remember syncing but what about tenure bio and rep note this is when it was the old system.also then i evolved by just chaging the literal gpd to finally using the method of expe.rehash does that mess a profile, also making a copy using horizon then using that copy it has everything in it right reggardless of date change.im corncered by alter what do you mean its clearly changing sync what does it mean is it reunlocking achivments, and the dahs gpds it recreates it. can you please tell me, i only did these things for retaning my saves but i now fear i did more ''damage''/loss then good.if you need more info i can provide
frown.png
.if only i could just go back in time. i only do these profile edits to get my save(gpd title settings) back in my profile i dont want it altering ach or anything else/damaging it.can someone look into expe and see what it does.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone? I need to know if its reunlocking stuff and what it does to the dahsboard gpd.If you do no changes and press just save a the dashboard gpd still get changed and the filesize is reduced.Can someone do tests please, i will provide more info if needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2 or not pay attention and still reply