Gaming Kinect Adventures! starts with "River Rush"-level every time

Fien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some days ago I bought my first Xbox 360 and I played Kinect Adventures! on it :) The game works fine, except that every time the game is started, the intro-level "River Rush" is started. I can exit it after it's started, but that's not supposed to happen. Why is this intro-level loaded each time, even if I finish it? :unsure:

The game do save the settings and my game progress, it's just ignoring the fact that I already have finished the intro-level... :unsure:

I tried to make a new profile in the dashboard and start with a fresh save file, but the problem still exist.

Playing the game from the original disc or a USB drive (I've done the RGH3 mod on this console) doesn't make sense.

Also, the game do know I'm playing when it's started (my profile is automatically loaded), but every time the avatar is switched back to the default one and I need to go to the settings to change back to my own avatar. Is this normal behavior? :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn +1