Gaming Exotic Monsters in 'Monster Racers'

How many of you Guys have already Encountered 'exotic' Monsters?

• I have Encountered Exotic Monsters.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I have Not Encountered Exotic Monsters.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have Not Encountered Exotic Monsters, and do not want to waste my time on them.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I have Not Encountered Exotic Monsters, but I really hope I encounter one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ritsuki said:
The starters are just crap. Besides that, I've encountered 2 exotic and captured them.

Try telling that to Edge, my Cuboom. I've bred it twice to give it extra abilities, it's no longer affected by snow or water. It's also level 60 and until I raced Santos, it was single-handedly dominating the entire world.

As for exotics, I've caught a couple (I have an exotic koala bear) and I've seen plenty more, but the damn things are always either too fast or part of a group and while trying to single out the exotic, I lose the race.

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what are u guys saying this is pokemon and sonic...
this is just pokemon dash but with cool monsters
tongue.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
i encountered an exotic Skreech once, but it freaking ran away. i mean, who the hell knew it would be that fast? lol. i also got an exotic monster off of WFC (posted 1st in the rankings, lol. i dunno now though, my friend said i dropped to around 3rd last week).

vhan1088

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just saw 2 exotic steamu at the same time after equipping the rare bell. im kinda glad they cant run well in water... that would have been a difficult race otherwise.

xMekux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Caught 2 Zaal and Banboozil saw 4(not incluiding the i caught) Wispagrif Dolphus Sleeke and Magmare

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not encountered one yet, but then again I have not played the game enough, I'm not very far in. I'd like to see a exotic monster just to see what it's like, but I don't think I would go hunt them all down, like I sometimes try to do in Pokémon.

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive only encountered a Exotic Dinkum, too bad I couldn't catch it
ohnoes.png
and also RTS freezes for me (M3 Real).

Wasn't using any codes.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Overlord Nadrian said:
Not encountered one yet, but then again I have not played the game enough, I'm not very far in. I'd like to see a exotic monster just to see what it's like, but I don't think I would go hunt them all down, like I sometimes try to do in Pokémon.

the odds are higher than pokemon
i have never meet any shiny on pokemon....

hehehehe..
the exotic here is much easier and it looks different
in terms of colour + better stats

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
elixirdream said:
Overlord Nadrian said:

hehehehe..
I have met 5 shinies on Pokémon already
ohmy.gif
And I didn't even use any kind of cheats or tricks.

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
elixirdream said:
Overlord Nadrian said:

hehehehe..
I have met 5 shinies on Pokémon already
ohmy.gif
And I didn't even use any kind of cheats or tricks.

Pfft, I encountered 0 Shinies on Pokémon without cheating.

closedeyes.gif

Narin Minion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well guys if u think u have rare monsters ure wrong... I catched the rarest monster of all... An exotic Zaal... I went in the fire cave and i searched for an hour... Then the exotic Zaal showed up... It was lvl 12 and i had The Griffin monster lvl 24... I barely catched it cuz it was fast... No cheats, and does andy1 know where to get Monster Racers US ARDS Codes? I would really apreciate your help

MiiNTY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my opinion on Exotic Monsters:
I think they are similar to Shiny Pokemon in Pokemon, but they occur much more occasionally. They are indeed much more stronger than the normal monsters due to their boosted stats and more/better skills. I read before of people's mains getting owned.

I suggest not over leveling one of the starter Monsters too much. They are weak later in the game unless you breed them to overcome terrain and achieve better skills. They're turbos are alright... Phoechik's one sucks. I started with a Phoechik though. Since it could befriend easily with its mega star.

People think this game is easy and all but wait till you guys get to the end, you'll shit bricks. (hopefully... I sure did)

I suggest not using a starter as a main, but using one of the Star Seven monsters and breeding them with one another.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
MiiNTY said:
Here's my opinion on Exotic Monsters:
I think they are similar to Shiny Pokemon in Pokemon, but they occur much more occasionally. They are indeed much more stronger than the normal monsters due to their boosted stats and more/better skills. I read before of people's mains getting owned.

I suggest not over leveling one of the starter Monsters too much. They are weak later in the game unless you breed them to overcome terrain and achieve better skills. They're turbos are alright... Phoechik's one sucks. I started with a Phoechik though. Since it could befriend easily with its mega star.

People think this game is easy and all but wait till you guys get to the end, you'll shit bricks. (hopefully... I sure did)

I suggest not using a starter as a main, but using one of the Star Seven monsters and breeding them with one another.
I thought you can only get the star seven monsters after you complete the game.

MiiNTY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope that is not true at all.
Each seven location has a rare "native" monster and most of the time this is the monster that the Star Seven uses
Some of them you can't get till near the end of the game such as the one Santos uses I think (i think... the water one)
But I'm pretty sure they are not limited to the end of the game.
I have caught Blazen and Tartorok (i think thats how you spell it) before I even reached Reinhert
(Yes, beating Reinhert isn't the end of the game yet, you have yet to go to the "Elite Four" as I call it and the Labyrinth 100, if you dare)
I used Tartorok for a fairly long time until it got owned by a Blazen. So i hunted for Blazen and caught an exotic by pure luck :DDD

KayJiayi

Trophies
XP
my blitzhawk lvl 99 isn't exotic but it has EPIC element power! star on grass, double circle on sand, star on water, no fire but furion lvl 99 can take care of that. and double circle on snow! i also have lvl 96 rainbeau. Blitzhawk also has high jump and hang time. and it's ability is heaven's wing - no speed lost when jumping.

dragonkitty1529270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had the game for like 2 or 3 years now and have encountered LOTS of exotic monsters. Well here they are (i have caught these ones): cuboom, scullking, snorpork, squrm, humblebug, dinkum, skreech, monark, steamu, roktops, bamboozil, sleeke, libertle, wispagriff, magmare, pryrefox, tartarock, strypee, wolfreeze, pachydorm, mordax, slinkah, blazen, solus, spryte, punkchar, hoodblink, zigzagaur, flyptid, purrl, ironclaw, and rokard. i have encountered (but not caught): jabberoo, bandicute, noxout, and glimmer. I wish to catch all exotics but have yet to encounter all of them! Also i have not used any cheats whatsoever.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just looked it up and yes you can use web cams on PCSX2 to play EyeToy games lol