Gaming Everyone who gets angry at nintendo e3 2015, please slap your own face.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Iwata has brought the best for us, yet we did not treasure it.
Nintendo's legacy will continue.

ewin00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i respect satoru even tho hes a lil or too strict on the content but hey hes a revolutionary so yeah thats it and emm....speaking of e3 well seems like the big N still focusing on that money printing amiibo.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo doesn't care about E3 and really hasn't the past couple of years. I don't see Sony or Microsoft releasing news via web/podcasts like Nintendo Direct which is another reason they didn't really have much to share in new ventures this year. They made all of their new announcements via Direct or other means one to two months before E3 even took place.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are not suddenly gonna pretend that e3 direct was even somewhat decent just because iwata passed away

Reactions: BORTZ

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read Iwata wasn't at E3, perhaps an indication that he was ill before that time. So, at best he would've just quickly agreed on whatever decision had to be made for their conference, if he did anything at all. That being said, whether he was involved or not, it doesn't really say E3 was how it was. From what I heard, it was underwhelming, which didn't make me mad or anything. It's video games in the end.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are not suddenly gonna pretend that e3 direct was even somewhat decent just because iwata passed away

Not pretending, it's fact that Nintendo Direct gives Nintendo fans exactly what they want and are clamoring to hear more than once a year at some silly convention of re-makes and sequels.

Reactions: RustInPeace

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's E3 Direct was probably the most entertaining, but few of the games there interested me. Star Fox concerns me as it seems it's built around gyro controls and the new "Metroid" isn't what I've been waiting almost ten years for in the Metroid Franchise. Triforce Heroes does look a bit fun to me, though. To say Nintendo or Iwata is perfect is delusional, but it's also delusional to think them flat out bad. Iwata definitely seemed like a great man and I had a lot of respect for him, even if I didn't always agree with him or Nintendo.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's E3 Direct was probably the most entertaining, but few of the games there interested me. Star Fox concerns me as it seems it's built around gyro controls.

If StarFox is like the 3DS version, they give the option to turn gyro controls off which will likely be the case. I think they just liked to showcase the feature since not everyone that has a Wii U has a 3DS. We can only hope though.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thoroughly respect Iwata. That being said, however, I don't see a correlation between having an opinion about Nintendo's E3 and disrespecting Iwata's legacy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out