Hacking EU Users: Super Ban - GDPR Template

MrKlon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is this still on the front page. while i do agree it would be interesting to see the information that nintendo would disclose to consumers. this is clearly going to never end and become a 50+ page mess at the rate this is going. this isnt going anywhere its going around in circles. but im preaching to the choir because im on gbatemp i guess.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Jezus, no he wasn't arguing with me constantly but with fucking everybody. He even ignored all my other points I made a ton of pages back. He is white knighting constantly and everyone can clearly see that just scrolling through all the pages.

So i just want to chime in here. I've been watching this topic since the beginning since i'm a European citizen myself. Not only is the OP wrong for all the reasons already stated and, frankly, an incorrect understanding of GDPR, but the user in question was NOT white knighting Nintendo, there wasn't a single white knight like statement in any of their posts, not a single one

snarkyerica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That is being a fanboy. It is clear by scrolling through all the pages that he was being a fanboy. I just don't argue with fanboys, especially with fanboys calling people dumb and more

We must have different definitions for the word "fanboy". A fanboy to me is someone who defends a company beyond reason. He was being abrasive, sure, but what Nintendo did here isn't illegal (or immoral, or whatever other word you want to use for it). It's anti-scene, of course, but that's sort of their job, to secure their platform against unauthorized activity. It is not unreasonable for Nintendo to ban people who use unauthorized software.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So i just want to chime in here. I've been watching this topic since the beginning since i'm a European citizen myself. Not only is the OP wrong for all the reasons already stated and, frankly, an incorrect understanding of GDPR, but the user in question was NOT white knighting Nintendo, there wasn't a single white knight like statement in any of their posts, not a single one
I never stated the OP was correct

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah, that was being abrasive, not saying I'm not fine with abrasiveness, but that I can see where kumikochan got that air of hostility from you.
or asking the OP to be banned multiple times just because the OP has another opinion. I dislike a lot of people here and a lot of people dislike me on here but I would NEVER ask someone to be banned just because they don't agree with me. I have an ignore button for that

c80

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
or asking the OP to be banned multiple times just because the OP has another opinion.
No, that was because this whole thread does not make any sense and is pure spam. Spamming is against the ToS. And he was insulting, calling me a troll. This is also against the ToS.

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually in America, if it gets blown up big enough, Nintendo will be forced to stop with the Super bans, it's happened multiple times with other companies in America.

Plus alot of people in USA like to own our stuff, so eventually this will backfire on Nintendo.

Europe, I dont know.

c80

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Usually in America, if it gets blown up big enough, Nintendo will be forced to stop with the Super bans, it's happened multiple times with other companies in America.
Interesting. Can you give us a link to a ruling where a company was forced by a court to let users with cracked hardware access their online service?

snarkyerica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Plus alot of people in USA like to own our stuff, so eventually this will backfire on Nintendo.

Europe, I dont know.

Yeah, if the bannings are going to stop, it's not gonna be through legal means, it's gonna be through societal pressure, and let's be real, I don't think Nintendo is the kind of company that would bend that easily, being JP-based and all.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Interesting. Can you give us a link to a ruling where a company was forced by a court to let users with cracked hardware access their online service?
This is flamebaiting again. See this post alone shows everything that I was claiming about you. Stop with the flamebaiting and twisting. Nowhere in his post did he write what you just said. Ur just doing it for the sake of arguing.

Last edited by kumikochan,

c80

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is flamebaiting again. See this post alone shows everything that I was claiming about you. Stop with the flamebaiting and twisting. Nowhere in his post did he say what you just said. Ur just doing it for the sake of arguing.
You don't get it.
If he did not mean, what I said, than what he said is wrong, because it has nothing to do with this topic. No need to argue any further.
If he'd give us a link, we could tell him why he is wrong.

snarkyerica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You don't get it.
If he did not mean, what I said, than what he said is wrong, because it has nothing to do with this topic. No need to argue any further.
If he'd give us a link, we could tell him why he is wrong.

Interesting that all outcomes end with "he is wrong". Maybe this is why some people in here are aversed to your posts.

Shelly88

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nowhere in his post did he write what you just said.
Why are you lieing? He said:
and according to Yami Anubis ZX, this happened multiple times:

c80 just worded it differently, but "Nintendo will be forced to stop with the Super bans" is basically the same as "a ruling where a company was forced by a court to let users with cracked hardware access their online service"

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why are you lieing? He said:

and according to Yami Anubis ZX, this happened multiple times:

c80 just worded it differently, but "Nintendo will be forced to stop with the Super bans" is basically the same as "a ruling where a company was forced by a court to let users with cracked hardware access their online service"
How am I lying ? He did not state anywhere in his post that other companies let users use cracked hardware to acces online services. Well enjoy also being on my ignore list

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: +1