Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by prowler, Jul 11, 2011.
Ys I&II Chronicles
i re-did my list as i didnt read the OP, and thought it was like all the other Essentials threads.
*checks for monster hunter*
*comes back for naruto or phantom brave*
*goes to a dark corner*
"I don't want to live on this planet anymore"
1) Dissidia 012 [Fighting]
2) Disgaea 2 dark hero days [Tactical RPG]
3) Virtual Tennis 3 [Sports sim]
4) Megaman powered up [2D Platformer]
5) Valkyria chronicles 2 [Stratagy]
(Sorry its only 5 and not 7, I just dont play any other psp games)
1. Monster Hunter 3rd [Adventure-RPG?]
2. Persona 3 Portable [RPG]
3. Dragonball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team [Fighting]
4. Gods Eater Burst [Action RPG]
5. The 3rd Birthday [Third person shooter]
6. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep [Action RPG]
7. Little Big Planet [Platformer/Puzzle]
nah.. im just trolling
+1 Jeanne d'Arc!!
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (Truly one of the best s-rpg ever)
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection
That is all.
There's no other game on the psp that i've really enjoyed on the psp except for those.
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Patapon (3 if it matters, I liked them all)
Little Big Planet
+1 Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection
1. DJMax Portable 2 [Rhythm]
2. Monster Hunter Freedom 2 [Action RPG]
3. Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days [SRPG]
4. Pangya: Fantasy Golf [Sport]
5. Every Extend Extra [Shoot 'Em Up]
6. DJMax Portable 3 [Rhythm]
Persona 2: Innocent Sin. Easily the best game in the Persona series, and my personal favorite out of every game in the entire Megami Tensei franchise.
I didn't enter the OP
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories [Action-adventure, Sandbox]
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories [Action-adventure, Sandbox]
Def Jam Fight For NY The Takeover [Fighting]
Assassin's Creed Bloodlines [Action-adventure, Stealth, Sandbox]
ManHunt 2 [Action, Stealth, Survival]
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX [Fighting]
Need For Speed Most Wanted 5.1.0 [Racing]
I had to make an account just so I could post to this topic. I've played a lot of PSP games... Here are my top 10! Glad to see a lot of my favorites already posted. RPGS
1. Star Ocean: Second Evolution. [Action RPG]
2. Y's: Seven [Action RPG]
3. Y's: The Oath in Felghana [Action RPG]
4. Lunar Silver Star Harmony: [Turn Based RPG]
5. Final Fantasy VII [Turn Based RPG] (I have the digital version PSP/PS3 its better on the PSP, not so pixilated... So it counts)
6. Phantasy Star Portable: 2/infinity [Action RPG]
7. Final Fantasy: Crisis Core [Action RPG]
8. Prince of Persia: Rival Swords [Action-Adventure]
9. God Of War: Chains of Olympius [Action-Adventure]
10. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. [Turn Based RPG] (I just bought this game like a week ago, So far its excellent. I put it at #10 because so far its better than half of the games I have played... Mostly RPG games... This game however will probably move up this list.
I've never really posted my fav psp games, it was fun. I know there was a point thing to this, that I totally didnt do. I just registered here because I got excited to see all my favorite games being posted on the same forum I had to post. Thanks it was fun.
Is there really anything besides MGS to put in "stealth"?
GTA chinatown wars
gundam vs gundam next plus
ssx on tour
1. MGS PW (Infiltration/Adventure/Action!)
2. Final Fantasy : Crisis Core (ARPG)
3. Silent Hill : Origins (Survival)
4. MGS Ops (Infiltration/Strategie)
Sorry that's only 4, I'll compete later. But GTA Chinatown Wars and Monster Hunter United will certainly join once I'll have played them (more than 2minutes).
1. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd [Action-RPG]
2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [Action-RPG]
3. God Eater 2 [Action-RPG]
4. Tekken 6 [Fighting]
5. Gundam vs. Gundam NEXT PLUS [Fighting]
6. Valkyria Chronicles 2 [Tactical RPG]
7. Valkyria Chronicles 3: Extra Edition [Tactical RPG]
8. Frontier Gate Boost+ [Turn Based Strategy RPG]
9. Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow [Third Person Shooter]
10. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker [Third Person Shooter]
1. The 3rd Birthday [TPS-Horror]
2. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd [Action-RPG]
3. Project Diva 2nd [Rhythm]
4. Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim [Fighting]
5. SMT Persona 3 Portable [RPG]
6. Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman [Roguelike]
7. DBZ Shin Budokai 2 [Fighting]
8. Megaman Maverick Hunter X [Platformer]
One thing that I must say so far. Picked up a vita and have continuously missed the exploit games, so I ended up buying Persona from the PSN store.
My GOD! WTF?! Have they done to THIS game?!
Just starting it subject me to crap cell shaded graphics and godawful sound.
-> I suppose that it's worth paying $100 for a glorified PS3 data cable to transfer an exploit JUST to RUN the CLEARLY MUCH better US psx version of this game.
I could see that while there were slight changes from the HORRIBLE PC localization that the psx version had, the egregious MINUSES of the PSP version have gone WAY WAY WAY beyond that into utter sh!t.
I have to at least kind of laugh at the wappanese rpgfan reviewer who seems to think that these changes are somehow good other than the icequeen quest... personally I'd rather NOT have the icequeen quest and not have wappanese crap.
i.e. even though that I know that it's meaningless I register a -1 vote for PSP Persona for being and egregious desecration of what I found to surprisingly to be a VERY good psx jRPG IF NOT the DEFINITIVE one...
Separate names with a comma.