PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retail/eshop (since they are on both platforms.);
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Arms
The Binding of Issac Afterbirth (who wouldn't want a portable game of the binding of issac?)

I would also suggest Splatoon 2 on here to but that's not out yet. I played the splatfest demo and spent hours on it, would play again IGN 10/10

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Arms
The Binding of Issac Afterbirth (who wouldn't want a portable game of the binding of issac?)

I would also suggest Splatoon 2 on here to but that's not out yet. I played the splatfest demo and spent hours on it, would play again IGN 10/10
added

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Arms

there s a pirtable version ob rebirth, and maybe afterbirth comes.... :) for the Vita

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is going to be a must have RPG game. I've already pre-ordered it. :)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Lost Sphear is another one to look out for and pre-ordered it too. This Nintendo Switch hater sure loves to hate on the Switch. :P

Btw, I know you can't add but this is to talk about Switch games.. at least good ones. :P

eworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Welp, I've now played a bit of both ARMS and Splatoon 2 (screw release dates!) and I'm upvoting both. Those both looked fun before, but turned out to be even more so.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Sonic Forces is looking really good like the Sonic Generations I hoped for, however, on the Switch it will run at 30fps (locked? fingers crossed) whereas on PS4/XO it'll be 60fps.

The retail price seems to be reasonable so I've pre-ordered it (avail in UK for £31.85/£33.85). Still waiting for SEGA to stop being stubborn and make a physical release of Sonic Mania. :)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
+1 troll and I (retail)

im not kidding i actualy like the ame besides the ps2ish graphics (wich look kinda retro and its an indie game in full 3d wich is rare) the game is actualy enjoyable, im mid way through it on the switch and i havent seen anything major and im liking it tbh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Before @K3Nv2 can move into the garage, he has to atleast come out the closet first.