Errors with Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 on PS3 HEN

Derpdude32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently modded my PS3 Slim with PS3HEN, multiman, webmanmod, the works, but when I attempt to install Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, I get an error code about 30% in and says that there was an error installing and I should quit the game. I have tried to install with an ISO and a JB Folder format and both turned the same results. Is it something I'm doing wrong? As a side note does anyone know how to install PS2 ISOS properly?

Derpdude32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you need flow rebuilder or you could try managunz if it's on the system.
Have everything fixed now, no idea what the issue was but I redownloaded it and put it back on the system and it just worked for no discernable reason. Is there a simple way I can do online stuff with my PSN account without getting myself or the console banned?

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have everything fixed now, no idea what the issue was but I redownloaded it and put it back on the system and it just worked for no discernable reason. Is there a simple way I can do online stuff with my PSN account without getting myself or the console banned?
There's no way to be 100 percent safe, just ways to mitigate risk. Don't use an account you care about.

Derpdude32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no way to be 100 percent safe, just ways to mitigate risk. Don't use an account you care about.
OK is there a simple way to install DLC PKG files? I have the RAP files for each one in the exdata folder on the internal hdd just not sure where to go from here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.