Hacking Question Error code 2809-1228 logged: Am I still safe?

XaneTenshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey

So I just got done restoring my clean Nand backup on my Switch. When I got to the home menu, I saw that all my games had this cloud icon on them and had to be re-downloaded (not a huge deal, I have a general idea of why this happens). So I set up my internet connection, using a setup I made previously, and then went to re-download one of the games. As I do this, the Switch enters the website for the PegaSwitch exploit:wtf:

I close this down immediately and go into error logs to check things. Yep, there is an error code 2809-1228 and though the only details about this is "Unable to connect to the internet", The timestamp seems to match the exact time I just tried to download my game and PegaSwtich was opened. I thought that I had made a major mistake and that my previously set up connection would automatically connect me to the server for PegaSwitch, with me forgetting this fact. However, when I went to confirm this in settings, I see that everything is set to automatic, like it is supposed to.

So, basically I just want to know how serious this error message is, and why the bloody hell the PegaSwitch Exploit webpage was opened in the first place:wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated