Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

mat128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Formatted Sysnad, how will I know which is the emunand partition won't they look the same? Got to re-install the exploit now, so wont be much longer.
I use 3 folders on my emunand to spell out "E M U" so I know for sure I'm not on sysnand. You could also use themes.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Formatted Sysnad, how will I know which is the emunand partition won't they look the same? Got to re-install the exploit now, so wont be much longer.
backup the emunand partition with the emunand tool (that is, if you want it), then, load up the gateway menu and format emuNAND.
after that, when you are booted into emuNAND, go to settings and format system memory. after that, try online again

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use 3 folders on my emunand to spell out "E M U" so I know for sure I'm not on sysnand. You could also use themes.
On a delinked system the theme will be default. So just set the emunand to be a different theme.

I use slowpoke because slowpoke is hella based.

M.Z.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

bad news man, i formatted my emunand, sd card, console, everything! Re-install the exploit bla bla bla and i still seeing the error in my FC

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bad news man, i formatted my emunand, sd card, console, everything! Re-install the exploit bla bla bla and i still seeing the error in my FC

Worth a try, I'll still do it anyway, at the minute I'm trying to figure out what the hell goes on the blue card it's been that long haha

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is some kind of console ban I want to say spoofing the mac might solve it. But I don't think that is possible on 3DS yet? I remember people got banned on their Wii for cheating in MKWii at one point and could mac spoof their console to get around it.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so it's a 3DS MAC based ban then.

It's not NNID or FC, but the 3DS's MAC.

(I'm assuming the mac doesn't change)
Probably possible to spoof the mac somehow. It was on the Wii. You can spoof just about anything's mac if someone figures it out.

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well It's taking close to ten minutes for me to transfer 15mb of data to the blue card, clearly something wrong with my damn card now, guess I wont be checking it anytime soon.

Yep, after all that waiting. SD/TF card error wrote across the top screen, getting sick of this shit now lol

sebcle38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well It's taking close to ten minutes for me to transfer 15mb of data to the blue card, clearly something wrong with my damn card now, guess I wont be checking it anytime soon.

Yep, after all that waiting. SD/TF card error wrote across the top screen, getting sick of this shit now lol

Your Micro SD card have a problem, maybe need to reforrmat it in fat or fat32 with windows or other good program :s

Doran754

Conform comrades
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your Micro SD card have a problem, maybe need to reforrmat it in fat or fat32 with windows or other good program :s

Yep, I forgot to change from exFAT, thanks! After all that, It didn't even delete my emunand? I formatted the card. But when I went into GW mode it said i was on 9.5. Ah well I give up someones already confirmed it didn't work.

sebcle38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Emunand is a hidden partition so windows do not remove it, you can remove it with other program (don't remember the name) or format emunand again with gateway for a new one (Be sure to backup all with emunandtool and SD cards)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work