Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

BaNaNa01011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, don't get me wrong, many people pirate and some for decent reasons, but to feel so entitled that you should get every feature that a paying customer got, that's just twisted to me. Also cheating online sucks too. Lol

What's the point of bringing your self-righteousness into this thread? No one said that they were entitled to play online for free. If you want to go hate on pirates i'm sure there are other threads for that.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I mean, don't get me wrong, many people pirate and some for decent reasons, but to feel so entitled that you should get every feature that a paying customer got, that's just twisted to me. Also cheating online sucks too. Lol
Personally I wouldn't have bought a 3DS unless piracy was possible on it. So it's not really a matter of entitlement so much as it is expectation.

LoneGrenade

IT Technician/Rookie Coder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh boo whoo.. People playing online with bootlegs... Oh shut up! Don't hate us hate the makers of said exploits...
What's the point of bringing your self-righteousness into this thread? No one said that they were entitled to play online for free. If you want to go hate on pirates i'm sure there are other threads for that.

Like I said, some people pirate for decent reasons, myself included. I don't expect to be able to play online on a pirated copy of CS:GO though.

Edit: Back on topic, has OP said what his secret base greeting was? If it was vulgar, that could be why he was banned.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, some people pirate for decent reasons, myself included. I don't expect to be able to play online on a pirated copy of CS:GO though.
Well no, but that's because there are more safeguards for that type of thing on PC now. Back in the early 2000s and prior, though, most pirated PC games worked just fine online.

LoneGrenade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well no, but that's because there are more safeguards for that type of thing on PC now. Back in the early 2000s and prior, though, most pirated PC games worked just fine online.
Maybe this ban is a new safeguard, that would be interesting.

LoneGrenade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well a ban is a ban. If they had any safeguards in place they would have kept us from connecting to online features with ROMs in the first place.
Well yeah, if you want to split hairs about terminology, maybe a deterrent then.

Edit: Anyway, I apologize if I offended anyone with what I've been saying, these are all just my opinions that I'm expressing in a public forum. Don't take it to heart.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think the greeting was something about "If you're El Barto, I'm El Homo" or something... A Simpsons quote anyhow.
Or I completely misunderstood the guy on this one.

LoneGrenade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the greeting was something about "If you're El Barto, I'm El Homo" or something... A Simpsons quote anyhow.
Or I completely misunderstood the guy on this one.
Hmm, this could be what got him banned, but if that was why, whoever made the call on that was a little harsh.

I've seen some pretty bad greetings online after a few wonder trades.

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok so after 15 pages of we don't know if it's a ban do we have a real answer from nintendo?

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? If according to you both GW and Sky3DS are getting blocked in the near future, why are you telling people to go with the one flashcart that ISN'T future proofed (no fw spoofing, emuNAND, cia support for avoiding header-induced bans, or downgrading capabilities)? :huh:

BaNaNa01011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? If according to you both GW and Sky3DS are getting fully blocked in the near future, why are you telling people to go with the one card that ISN'T future proofed (no fw spoofing, emuNAND, cia support for avoiding header-induced bans, or downgrading capabilities)? :huh:

Just ignore him. He's a Sky3ds fanboy and nothing more. If anyone actually believes his crazy conspiracies just look at this,
http://gbatemp.net/threads/when-is-...ng-to-be-realesed.375768/page-21#post-5213458
He unsuccessfully claimed that Gateway was never going to support 9.2... yet it does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0