Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Mine was not a bad dump, my own game
To activate Safe Mode
  • Ensure the PlayStation Vita system is turned off (not in standby mode). To turn it off, press and hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then tap "Power Off".
  • Then, press and hold the R button, the PS button and the Power Button for 5 seconds to activate Safe Mode.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It will yake some time!

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
some games need a sys_module (or something else) seperatly dloaded and installed. i had it with akibas trip

and which game is it (did you dloaded it on the ISO site?)

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Mine was not a bad dump, my own game
To activate Safe Mode
  • Ensure the PlayStation Vita system is turned off (not in standby mode). To turn it off, press and hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then tap "Power Off".
  • Then, press and hold the R button, the PS button and the Power Button for 5 seconds to activate Safe Mode.

It will yake some time!
Will this work on enso?

some games need a sys_module (or something else) seperatly dloaded and installed. i had it with akibas trip

and which game is it (did you dloaded it on the ISO site?)
It's atelier ayesha & yes have downloaded from that source too.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will this work on enso?

It's atelier ayesha & yes have downloaded from that source too.
Strange worked on my vita

Do you have RinCheat? That can be the issue (akibas trip had the same error with rincheat)

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atelier Ayesha works on my console (mai dump version) and it's true that some games need "sys_module" fixes, disable plugins and so forth, yet the OP has stated that he has 100 games on the 128gb card which will cause issues like the error code mentioned.

The first thing I would do is what I suggested about on the 1st page. You need to establish how many maidump games you have installed and what Vitamin VPK ones to narrow this down. Otherwise you will be going around in circles.

It's entirely up to you to take my advice but it's what I would do first and check all Maidump installed titles, because it only allows a certain amount installed on the list before it screws up other games, as its been known to do that.

The issue has been reported here:
https://github.com/BeniYukiMai/MaiDumpTool/issues/34

No fix will be done as the dev has abandoned further releases.

Edit: It's mentioned about Maidump here too in the Adreneline thread page half way down.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/adrenaline-v3-released.467678/page-21

Last edited by Thelonewolf88,

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Atelier Ayesha works on my console (mai dump version) and it's true that some games need "sys_module" fixes, disable plugins and so forth, yet the OP has stated that he has 100 games on the 128gb card which will cause issues like the error code mentioned.

The first thing I would do is what I suggested about on the 1st page. You need to establish how many maidump games you have installed and what Vitamin VPK ones to narrow this down. Otherwise you will be going around in circles.

It's entirely up to you to take my advice but it's what I would do first and check all Maidump installed titles, because it only allows a certain amount installed on the list before it screws up other games, as its been known to do that.

The issue has been reported here:
https://github.com/BeniYukiMai/MaiDumpTool/issues/34

No fix will be done as the dev has abandoned further releases.

Edit: It's mentioned about Maidump here too in the Adreneline thread page half way down.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/adrenaline-v3-released.467678/page-21
Sorry for telling wrong info. So I just counted. There are 17 Mai dumps & 60 Vitamin dumps & Atelier Ayesha is a vitamin dump. Can you provide sys_module folder of your game to my mail ([email protected])?

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 days. You can use the mai dump version or copy that folder to the VPK install and test.

If you search for it, its not hard to find. I cannot post links here.

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Done already. It gives black screen & that in few seconds boots like normal right? Checked game like that, Still get that same error.
You didn't press and whold the buttons as I stated in the post above. You should boot into a sade mode, then select rebuild option.
You need to hold the power button to completely power down vita. It's a bit teicky, but you'll manage it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo