Hacking Error C0-11136-2? (PSTV - Enso Henkaku + External HDD)

crimsonnight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting this error when trying to launch any game, does anyone know why? So far all I have done is install all the games I've purchased to my external drive (mounted via VitaShell) the Sony Content Manager. They were working initially but now I'm getting this error.

*EDIT* I'm also getting the error on my (original) Vita, the games were already on my card but since installing Enso are no longer working...

Last edited by crimsonnight,

crimsonnight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sony blocked downloads/activation from their servers on PS Vita/PS TV consoles that are on 3.60.

Oh, so it's an activation error? Thanks for explaining :) Both consoles we're activated and in-use before switching over to Enso... I understand why it may be an issue with the PSTV as I switched from a memory card to a hard drive (so I had to reinstall everything (via the content manager)), but nothing's changed on the Vita, apart from installing Enso.
Is there currently any way around this? If not, what is the status on a fix?

Thanks! :)

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enso doesn't deactivate your consoles. Its just a coldboot into CFW.
Unless we get CFW on a newer version (which is highly unlikely) we won't be able to install anything from Sony's servers. I've tried all methods of installing content like using my PS3 as well. No luck.
If you can, try refreshing your database, reinstall the current installed games and check if that works. Though I'd recommend just getting backups of the same games from somewhere and install those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips