Gaming Error 2618-0516, is Anyone having it? can help please?

Birdie1923

Trophies
XP
Country
Does your router not have a DMZ option?

To put it simply, If you set your switch to operate in the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) your router puts it outside the NAT. If you tell me your router make/model I could possibly help you. Most routers have this option.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or you can just forward ALL ports to your Switch through NAT.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/651/~/how-to-set-up-port-forwarding

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Network Address Translation is a simple routing function (hence the name router) it does not dynamically change. What you are probably hearing about is UPnP or Universal Plug and Play in which, to put it simply, the router senses what ports you need to be open and dynamically opens them while you are playing the game.

Unfortunately, my router does not have any DMZ settings, and whenever I try to forward all ports to the Switch, the same error occurs.

The main reason I though that NATs change is that I've read about how some people do several Internet Connection tests on the Switch, and the tests gives results which vary between NAT type A and NAT type B at different types.

gmauleons

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same error 2618 0513, i can not enter Online Worldwide but i could play with a friend in a Room, i also can enter the e shop .
I have an airport express as a router.

Any help would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts