Hacking Error 0x80010016.

Gamerboi28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I realize this is a horrifically late response but it may help someone else who may be experiencing the same issue.....

-Have you tried to plug the vita to pc with the "Hide protected operating system files" option in windows disabled?
Someone on reddit said it fixed their issue:

-What if you cut the folder and paste it somewhere else then delete it?
-Have you tried reinstalling molecular shell by holding R while you launch henkaku from your web browser?

If none of the above works then I think your memory card has gone bad. Not sure why. Something in there probably just became corrupt. If you're using SD2Vita keep in mind that there's a slight chance it may be the adapter and/or the actual micro sd card, although my money's on the sd card. Just something to be mindful of.

PS
Huge captain tsubasa/wakabayashi fan here....

Last edited by Gamerboi28,

XFoxPrower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realize this is a horrifically late response but it may help someone else who may be experiencing the same issue.....

-Have you tried to plug the vita to pc with the "Hide protected operating system files" option in windows disabled?
Someone on reddit said it fixed their issue:

-What if you cut the folder and paste it somewhere else then delete it?
-Have you tried reinstalling molecular shell by holding R while you launch henkaku from your web browser?

If none of the above works then I think your memory card has gone bad. Not sure why. Something in there probably just became corrupt. If you're using SD2Vita keep in mind that there's a slight chance it may be the adapter and/or the actual micro sd card, although my money's on the sd card. Just something to be mindful of.

PS
Huge captain tsubasa/wakabayashi fan here....

I've had this with folders nested really deep. There seems to be a path limitation in Vitashell. Deleted fine in Windows via card reader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw