a place to dump gbatemp mspaint drawings

cm3.png

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
t3456z5de5wa.png

The evil green goblin went for sunshineFASTs mum. That was a big mistake! SunshineFAST with his bow and arrow drawn said:

'You see what happens?! You see what happens when you f*** with me'

The Python said:

'You will never defeat me! For I have the power of the all powerful Firedemon! This is going to be an one answer poll for you, with the answer being YOUR DEATH!'

Last edited by Creamu,
  • Haha
Reactions: x65943

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
24sef5dsf24eg.png

With his loyal companion IC-Spartan he rode through the deepest dungoen of all, all the way to the center of the earth and deafted many with his long thick hose. Naturally he could easly deal with the Firedemon with his powerful hose. But also the rebornclayman was no longer and the reaper could only take him with him, to feast on his remains.

Last edited by Creamu,
Reactions: IC_

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
r23qwrfw4.png

The world had fallen from natural order to a state of absolute drunkeness and chaos. IC-spartan noticed them first. It was a firey whisper, obscure figures from afar, but IC-spartan is a keen listener. Although IC could hear them clearly, they were speaking to eachother in familiar words to IC, it was impossible for IC to decypher what they were talking about. SunshineFAST with the eyes of an archer, saw a rose of blood on the floor and two snakes moving synchronously. 'Thats so bizarre' he thought. 'What an obscure figure in a suit. What is he/she/they on about...'.

Last edited by Creamu,

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
g45tdg.png

SunshineFAST let one rip. The two obscure creatures quickly escaped into the darkness. As IC and FAST were trying to follow them, the Anti-Daylord X was emerging from the darkness.

SunshineFAST was afraid, but grew sceptical and asked IC-Spartan to check for the Anti-Daylord X in the PokeDex.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D