Canada
Post your Boot screen designs here ;)

Hws44tV.png

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I saw a post where yifanlu said that the true limitation is the white pixels count (and the current Enso boot logo is already very close to the limit). I think he also said that the limit could be ignored but it would break "Safe mode" (which would be very dangerous if, for example, a mistake is made on "vs0" or even on "ur0" in "boot_config.txt").

Last edited by OperationNT,

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a post where yifanlu said that the true limitation is the white pixels count (and the current Enso boot logo is already very close to the limit). I think he also said that the limit could be ignored but it would break "Safe mode" (which would be very dangerous if, for example, a mistake is made on "vs0" or even on "ur0" in "boot_config.txt").
Yeah I was the one talking with him about it. He could have removed the limits and allowed whatever but safe mode would be broke. He said he spent quite a long while on that design.. the main issue his logo has is all the empty space in the cycles, logos will tend to look better the closer the white pixels are to each other. He also said that it's next to impossible to draw a cycle that doesn't look jagged, that's why we didn't get the Ensō logo.

Last edited by ishygdaft,
Reactions: Zidapi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1