PS Vita slim with enso bootloop

Jeskoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have PS Vita Slim with one interesting problem. I don’t know what version of the system is there, I just know that enso is installed. The console does not go into recovery, only sometimes when you press some combinations the PS logo appears and also goes into a bootloop with the molecule logo. Any chance? Or is it still a brick and easier to sell?

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Well I'd suggest you to hold L when you power on your Vita (to disable every plugin as the plugins might be the issue), you should be able to boot into the menu this way... Don't know why can't you go into the Recovery Mode though.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have PS Vita Slim with one interesting problem. I don’t know what version of the system is there, I just know that enso is installed. The console does not go into recovery, only sometimes when you press some combinations the PS logo appears and also goes into a bootloop with the molecule logo. Any chance? Or is it still a brick and easier to sell?
What, specifically, is your hack? Are you on henlo/henkaku/enso, what firmware? Or are you on h-Encore? The more info about your Vita makes it easier for us to help.

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
What, specifically, is your hack? Are you on henlo/henkaku/enso, what firmware? Or are you on h-Encore? The more info about your Vita makes it easier for us to help.
As far I know, henlo is a web browser exploit that is used to install henkaku, h-encore is another exploit like henlo that uses a demo game as an entry point to install henkaku but both of those are temporary hacks, meaning that you'd have to enable henkaku again every time you boot into your device. enso is used to make henkaku permanent so that henkaku would load up every time you boot.
The OP specifically points out that they see the molecule logo while the vita is booting up so this tells us that he has enso installed on his device. His installation method (henlo/h-encore) doesn't have any effect after he installs enso.

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Jeskoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'd suggest you to hold L when you power on your Vita (to disable every plugin as the plugins might be the issue), you should be able to boot into the menu this way... Don't know why can't you go into the Recovery Mode though.
The console does not go into recovery.I've tried all different combinations with no success. I thought it wasn't working L and R, but I replaced them with conditionally working ones. The result is the same - the ps logo appears and also goes into the bootloop with the molecule. I asked in the discord Henkaku(video in non-english/Russian ) and the person replied that somebody may have climbed into the OS0 or Boot_config. There are no sd2vita and original card inside

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far I know, henlo is a web browser exploit that is used to install henkaku, h-encore is another exploit like henlo that uses a demo game as an entry point to install henkaku but both of those are temporary hacks, meaning that you'd have to enable henkaku again every time you boot into your device. enso is used to make henkaku permanent so that henkaku would load up every time you boot.
The OP specifically points out that they see the molecule logo while the vita is booting up so this tells us that he has enso installed on his device. His installation method (henlo/h-encore) doesn't have any effect after he installs enso.

Well, let's put it this way. I have the Henlo/HenKaku/Enso hack running @ 3.65. I do NOT have the molecule flash screen at boot up, as H-Encore is an out-dated piece of GARBAGE. And when I hacked my Vita, there was no need for a video game to enable the hack, because my hack never needed to use a game to make it work. What this guy needs is a fresh start, with new software.

For a new, fresh start that will bring your Vita to life, check this link here, below this sentence...

Enjoy!!!

Reactions: reha

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: reha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto