Hacking Emulate license check SXOS

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Wow, I didn't even receive notifications of this thread since the day I published it and commented for the last time. But if +10 points for the visits he has lived. And I'm surprised to see so many people debating this.

I thank the moderators for saving me from reading the toxic comments.

I did not know about SKOS or as it is said ... the truth being considered a "DRM" and the hatred that the Open-Source Scene community feels towards SXOS, is not deciphered and shared released. At least to know what they use to make XCI Mount work.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob
D

Deleted User

Wow, I didn't even receive notifications of this thread since the day I published it and commented for the last time. But if +10 points for the visits he has lived. And I'm surprised to see so many people debating this.

I thank the moderators for saving me from reading the toxic comments.

I did not know about SKOS or as it is said ... the truth being considered a "DRM" and the hatred that the Open-Source Scene community feels towards SXOS, is not deciphered and shared released. At least to know what they use to make XCI Mount work.

The comments were basically this;
SX OS has a brick code
They removed it
No they didn't
SX OS was the first so shut up
Atmosphere is better
*Loop 10x*

I doubt SX OS will get cracked though.

But there is a possibility of ReiNX getting the backup loader

Will ReiNX be able to load .xci games, or have USB HDD support?

With the preliminary implementation of SX OS compatibility, XCI loading and USB HDD is certainly being discussed internally. However as we personally do not find .xci loaders or being tethered to an external hard drive as particularly useful or practical we cannot confirm or deny its inclusion just yet.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Imancol

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the price of a licence is it worth cracking?!

It was cracked but they where same beta version, probably same company just different branding, I never did see that for sale anywhere but see YouTube video demoing both in same video.

Problem with the spoof is it gets what it needs from the system nand then will do what it dos and boot sxos rcm screen. By then it knows if licence is valid so you would be playing a dangerous game with system keys. Maybe make a fake emunand and try to get the boot presses to read the fake emunand instead of system nand!?!

If you want a xci loader just buy a licence, your paying for Nintendo keys as well as the loader lol :)

Last edited by P3T3,
D

Deleted User

For the price of a licence is it worth cracking?!

It was cracked but they where same beta version, probably same company just different branding, I never did see that for sale anywhere but see YouTube video demoing both in same video.

Problem with the spoof is it gets what it needs from the system nand then will do what it dos and boot sxos rcm screen. By then it knows if licence is valid so you would be playing a dangerous game with system keys. Maybe make a fake emunand and try to get the boot presses to read the fake emunand instead of system nand!?!

If you want a xci loader just buy a licence, your paying for Nintendo keys as well as the loader lol :)
We already pay for the Nintendo keys, the loader is just that. Using the keys to decrypt the xci files.

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We already pay for the Nintendo keys, the loader is just that. Using the keys to decrypt the xci files.

Well done now go code it! crack it! or pay for it! I’m shore some devs have it cracked, again no one will realise it so I would buy it! Unless you can code and know about the switch in depth to be able to write something like that?!?!

D

Deleted User

Well done now go code it! crack it! or pay for it! I’m shore some devs have it cracked, again no one will realise it so I would buy it! Unless you can code and know about the switch in depth to be able to write something like that?!?!
The keys are just plaintext, i never said that i would just go and code it for free. Don't get triggered, there is already a wiki that goes indepth about the switches hardware and software. Copying the keys is illegal... But if .xci loading is your reason for homebrew SX OS is for you.

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wiki do not trust 100% as can be edited by nearly anyone. My self I have always bought a licence just for emunand and xci loading that’s worth the 20$

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I think they haven't answered the question. And it was that if I use a NAND of a Nintendo Switch that has SXOS activated, in mine in EMUNAND mode. Can I use that license? Or does SXOS verify if the license is activated in the SysNand and not in the EMUNAND?

Reactions: MonMonz

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think they haven't answered the question. And it was that if I use a NAND of a Nintendo Switch that has SXOS activated, in mine in EMUNAND mode. Can I use that license? Or does SXOS verify if the license is activated in the SysNand and not in the EMUNAND?

no, you cannot use the emuNAND of another switch with SXOS licence, it simply won't work.

Reactions: Imancol

link2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an SXOS customer very early on, it's honestly not worth it anymore. If SXOS was going to be cracked it would have been cracked a long time ago, anyone that cared about bypassing their DRM has since given up and it's honestly pointless to try and bypass it with what we have in the open source community now.

the difficult challenges are for the brave:whip:

Last edited by link2k,

connectconnect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
You can't publish Nintendo copyrighted DRM code without legal consequences. There should be private code that does the same.
If you are a Chinese company without international property legislation, then you can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: