Hacking Elvarg's Dstt Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is extremely off topic but Elvarg, I named my Dragonite after you. Just thought you should know.
In addition o that, good work.

Elvarg

Zyzz™
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pocchama1996 said:
This is extremely off topic but Elvarg, I named my Dragonite after you. Just thought you should know.
In addition o that, good work.

Lol thanks
wink.gif

p.s Elvarg is the dragon in runescape that you fight to wear rune the dragon slayer quest i forgot
cry.gif

Elvarg

Zyzz™
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*Update Now Working on

Dstt Ysmenu/R4 Clone Users And R4-SDHC and R4i-SDHC Users

edit: will get m3 compatibility up tomorrow.

Free Hacker Give me the infolib and extinfo data generated for the working game.....

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Elvarg said:
*Update Now Working on

Dstt Ysmenu/R4 Clone Users And R4-SDHC and R4i-SDHC Users

edit: will get m3 compatibility up tomorrow.

Free Hacker Give me the infolib and extinfo data generated for the working game.....

And yet another noob, tries to fill my shoes and steals my work, even copying my update! Imitation is the best form of flattery!
Thanks for giving me a good laugh
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Your above statement clearly proves that you don't know what you're doing!!! Although it's good to see you can copy and paste
ohmy.gif

LOL! Kingdom Hearts recoded (E) CLEAN finally fixed....what you mean you took from my files the AP fix for it from v6.45 and then just changed the gameID???
BRAVO!!!!

zjam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey retro i just want to thank you one more time for the great updates. since people hijacked your post i figured i might as well do the same here to say thanks. the great majority of us appreciate all your hard work and look forward to your next "real update" till then enjoy the show and have a laugh or two. maybe somehow you could help those of us out who have supported you without being thrown under the bus by a few posers

♣zx♣

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think we should all work together and stop this nonsense! please? for the sake of DSTT? would you?
it's just like a motto - "If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all".

by the way... thanks for retro's and elvarg's works. hope you continue helping each other.

Elvarg

Zyzz™
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
?zx? said:
I think we should all work together and stop this nonsense! please? for the sake of DSTT? would you?
it's just like a motto - "If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all".

by the way... thanks for retro's and elvarg's works. hope you continue helping each other.

help him your joking right?

♣zx♣

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Elvarg said:
?zx? said:

help him your joking right?

but you are helped by him right? don't tell me that you've done this dat's all by yourself without even having a single help from retro's works? please reconsider your actions brother... we're working for all here not for ourselves.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
And what could you possibly help me with, ey????
Just another Pong in the making right here....Steals other people work and claims it as your own!!!
You had to be told to credit me before you did...and didn't even bother to ask whether you could use my files, just as bad as drwhojan!!!

@darkreaperofdreams,
Come up with something insulting next time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer