WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I didn't have a game on background
And i downloaded it from Homebrew appstore it didn't work so i got the github one the broke one was glitched and black.

Could you give us some more informations please? What firmware version are you on? Does it just display a black screen or does it crash your switch? If it crashes, what error code do you get?
I'm sorry for being like this but for me and all other people here it works fine so we need to identify what the issue is here.

One thing you could try is using the latest SDfiles.zip by @tomGER and the latest version of hekate and see if that makes any difference.

Reactions: tomGER
D

Deleted User

Could you give us some more informations please? What firmware version are you on? Does it just display a black screen or does it crash your switch? If it crashes, what error code do you get?
I'm sorry for being like this but for me and all other people here it works fine so we need to identify what the issue is here.

One thing you could try is using the latest SDfiles.zip by @tomGER and the latest version of hekate and see if that makes any difference.
I will try to trigger it and see if it will glitch

Reactions: WerWolv

miendestined

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I am able to get to the CFW screen. I've modded the PQ save file on my computer using PQSE. The older version of EdiZon (on the app store) is not working (uploading the save to the Switch does not work). How can I manually download and install the new version of EdiZon and get it to upload the modded save file? Please let me know and please include as much detail as possible (meaning link to all files with instructions...)

I'm a noob. Thanks.

thomasnet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Go to the GitHub release page (on the first page).
Download the latest zip, extract the files on the root of your SD card.
You can then put it back in your Switch and run the app.
Please make sure you put the files in the right folder (/EdiZon/TITLEID/inject/ is recommended) then go in the app, choose the right title and press Y to restore the backup named "inject".

shob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.03 on the store backed up fine for me, but wouldn't inject back, so I downloaded 1.04 and it seemed to be working perfectly.
I backed up my saves with the intention of formatting my system, redownloading and injecting the saves back in (to revert back to 1.0 on a few games). Unfortunately, after the reformat, EdiZon always freezes on a black screen when I try to boot it. Reverted back to 1.03, and tried formatting my microSD, but it doesn't want to open anymore.

Edit: I'm dumb, EdiZon crashes if there's no preexisting save files on your system.

Last edited by shob,

WerWolv

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
A new version of EdiZon has just been released! The save file editor is now fully implemented for binary save files. Included is an example config file, which allows you to edit the coin count in Super Mario Odyssey.
If you'd like to contribute, feel free to RE the save files of your favorite game and send them to me. I'll be glad to add them to my site and to GitHub.

Full changelog
  • Implemented the save file editor for binary save files
  • Added some animations to make the interface a lot more pleasant to look at
  • Made some animations a lot prettier
  • Added icons for all buttons (Not pretty yet though)
  • Fixed the menu offset bug (once again)
  • Fixed backup creation for people with unicode characters in their usernames
  • Lots of other bug fixes and code cleanup. EdiZon should run a lot smoother now.

Link: https://github.com/thomasnet-mc/EdiZon/releases/tag/v1.1

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new version of EdiZon has just been released! The save file editor is now fully implemented for binary save files. Included is an example config file, which allows you to edit the coin count in Super Mario Odyssey.
If you'd like to contribute, feel free to RE the save files of your favorite game and send them to me. I'll be glad to add them to my site and to GitHub.

Full changelog
  • Lots of other bug fixes and code cleanup. EdiZon should run a lot smoother now.

Bayonetta 1
Make sure you backup your save first I have not tested this

Attachments

• 010076F0049A2000.zip
    541 bytes · Views: 341
Last edited by Type_O_Dev,
D

Deleted User

Oooo. I can finally test this out with Fire emblem warriors

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Full changelog

Can you try to include the games these included saves represent as part of EdiZon's integrated save editor, please?

Thanks in advance!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW, Where does the "EdiZon" folder in the root of the zip file go?

Attachments

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2.zip
    164.4 KB · Views: 224
  • Fallout Shelter.zip
    624.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Pokemon Quest.zip
    186.7 KB · Views: 223

WerWolv

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Can you try to include the games these included saves represent as part of EdiZon's integrated save editor, please?

Thanks in advance!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW, Where does the "EdiZon" folder in the root of the zip file go?

I have to RE those save files first and take a look at them. Maybe I can start doing that after my finals, if nobody else did it before me.

Just unzip everything you can see inside the SD.zip to the root of your sdcard. So the EdiZon folder goes to the root

WerWolv

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I put the .json file in the correct file but it says it's not found in the app

Did you extract both folders to the root of your sd card? Keep in mind, for now only Super Mario Odyssey has a config file.

My pc refuses to let me extract the files onto my sd card.

Use 7Zip. The default Windows zipper has issues...

PEKKA4597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I make the json for a specific game search its own directory to find the different saves? like, I have hyrule warriors definitive edition, and I have 2 backed up saves, how would I set up the json so that I could choose which save I want to edit?

AshuraBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I make the json for a specific game search its own directory to find the different saves? like, I have hyrule warriors definitive edition, and I have 2 backed up saves, how would I set up the json so that I could choose which save I want to edit?
You have to use title ID e.g., 0100000000010000.json this '0100000000010000' is a title id of Mario Odyssey

EDIT: Sorry, just realized your question.

Last edited by AshuraBlade,

PEKKA4597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to use title ID e.g., 0100000000010000.json this '0100000000010000' is a title id of Mario Odyssey

EDIT: Sorry, just realized your question.
Lol, it’s cool. I would also like to know how I would tell it to edit multiple addresses at once. Like, change 00A7-00AE to FF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game