Homebrew edit title.db and import.db

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i think yes,but why? to download stuff from the official eShop?
this is a bit dangerous,and you risk a ban for it.

William Knights

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i think yes,but why? to download stuff from the official eShop?
this is a bit dangerous,and you risk a ban for it.

I need to transfer my data between 2 SD cards, but I figured out that the console doesn't read transferred data if those files don't contain the necessary information.

At the moment you are only able to delete and add tickes with FBI.
The delete is also not a real delete, its more like disabling the ticket in the db.

In the FBI app I can see all tickets regarding the stuff I've downloaded from the eshop before modding my console (promo codes, free demos, purchased stuff, etc), despite of that, information about those titles aren't contained in title.db nor import.db, I need to update those files (reason explained above).

Or... I'll probably find another way to recover my data. Your information was very useful :P

Last edited by William Knights,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need to transfer my data between 2 SD cards, but I figured out that the console doesn't read transferred data if those files don't contain the necessary information.

You can cheat and reinstall the cias: at least DevMenu will say "title already installed" if you're only missing the metadata and skip the actual ncch extraction...

(If we could understand the format of those files, we could install any cia with hardmod or godmode9 only + PC software, or do a real full OS reinstallation!)
(before people get too excited, I said install, not run)

Last edited by Ryccardo,
Reactions: William Knights

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone