Hacking echoes of time not working on dsone

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have tried to get echoes of fate working on my supercard dsone but i have had no luck. i tried to make a cheat file but with the codes shown on the release page for this game but that does not show when i start the game so i take it that don't work either. when i start the game and try to save a message comes up " could not save please remove the ds card and try again". so i tried to use the real-time save option, it worked but the game froze about 2mins in. has anyone got this game working and played it for a good couple of hours. please could you post how to get the game working, or if anyone has a working cheat file for the supercard dsone for this game please post. thanks in advance......................................sudeki300

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
First, try disabling all the patch on the game (in the OS), that's will maybe make you working.
did you make the .scc file and placed it in the same folder as your game with the same filename?

use the .scc maker of the official page to make one.

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have the latest os v.5 does it work without the piracy check cheat.have you got it working with certain settings or just read somewhere else that it works without the cheat. i cheat file is named with the release number in the cheat folder (along with all the other cheat files but they work) could someone please post which settings are working. i have the game working working with the dstt loader on my supercard, but i would rather load it from the supercard os so i have the choice of real-time save.thanks in advance.......................sudeki300

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's not in the ndsinfo.dat file then the cheat won't be found by it's release number in the cheat folder... put it in the same folder as the rom named the same as the rom instead.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If it still isn't working, the best you can do is this:

1. Get the triple boot files (Not sure where to get it, but you should ask) (The files are the DSTT Firmware, YSMenu firmware)
2. Update the CHEAT.DAT files for the DSTT (Use the one that got released today)
3. Activate the Cheat
4. Load The Game
5. BAM~! It should work now

If it doesn't work, iunno why. This is probably the best solution at the moment for you.

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i did say in my earlire post that i was having to do this to get the game running at the moment. but would like to use the supercard os as it has the real-time save option. but thanks for your post anyway.................sudeki300

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you get it working, it JUST came out, you won't be using the RTS today, maybe in a week when something better is out and it's correctly patched, but until then, expect to deal with playing it clean.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
If the cheat's doesn't show even when you put the cheat in the cheat database is because de .dat file (dsinfo.dat) isn't updated (don't have the info for the rom), you must put the .scc file in the same folder as the game and with the same filename. as stated above, expect to not work witht the real time save feature, because the ndsinfo.dat needs to be updated and if there is any flaw in the os, wait for an update.

Intentional

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too am having problems with this game. It loads up just fine, but when I go to options at the title screen and the game Auto Saves, the save screen freezes. Is there a fix for this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Plus it's rarely young attractive people sitting naked on a bench outside Lidl drinking cider