Gaming eBay and pirate copies of NDS Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Raika said:
Hmm BankaiKirby doesnt post on threads that have "expired" years ago... Just on threads that expired for a few days or weeks.
wink2.gif
or 4 months

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, too many people sell pirate copies expect in Asian and Hong Kong and some other countries and that's why they are very evil and heartless people who wants money out of you people. They dont care about you. They dont care if anything is happen to you or something. Scary. Be wise. Do not buy NDS games from EBAY, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to your local stores.. your trusthworthy stores. I am seller and buyer at ebay but I buy Japanese import from the stores in JAPAN through order only. Be wise!

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big deal, you self-righteous morons. There's a reason threads stay alive for so long and aren't deleted: so topics can be brought back up. Stop crying, kiddies.

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
galneon said:
Big deal, you self-righteous morons. There's a reason threads stay alive for so long and aren't deleted: so topics can be brought back up. Stop crying, kiddies.
hey you
yeah you
shut the fuck up

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CyrusVN said:
So it will encourage those who r going 2 buy these will buy a Supercard and Superpass instead.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Super card sucks
biggrin.gif
get a cyclo,edge,m3 or something better. Dam this thread is old. I didn't read the date
tongue.gif

demekanized

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love that everyone is always going out of their way to tell people to search before starting a new post. And now when someone actually posts to an existing topic (instead of starting a new one) he is getting flamed for doing so.

Yeah, I'm not being to serious, but you have to admit it is a bit funny.
tongue.gif

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShiningSaber said:
galneon said:
They weren't alive if they weren't posted in for 2 1/2 years, now were they?

Umm, an alive thread is any that can be viewed and posted to. If this thread isn't alive, none are. If they wanted to kill this thread, it could've been purged months, even a year ago in a cleanup of the forums, or it would have been locked by now. The thread is alive and all the usual clique idiots are crying about it.

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
demekanized said:
I love that everyone is always going out of their way to tell people to search before starting a new post. And now when someone actually posts to an existing topic (instead of starting a new one) he is getting flamed for doing so.

Yeah, I'm not being to serious, but you have to admit it is a bit funny.
tongue.gif
shut it lurker ¬_____¬

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rowanchap said:
galneon said:
hey you
yeah you
shut the fuck up
hey you
yeah you
shut the fuck up

Dym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did anyone even notice me posting the links to the photos? I thought this would bring up a serious discussion because in my opinion it is a serious problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Maybe like Davy Jones' Locker.