Earthbound Halloween Hack Not Working

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey guys! Well I am a big fan of the Mother series and I kinda want to get into some rom hacks! The first one which I want to get into is the Halloween hack. Well the reason why because people say it's a good rom hack and it was made by the same creator you made Undertale which I love. So yeah, I patched it with the Lunar program and when I boot it up, black screen. I have searched awful lot how to fix it but nothing. Other people have had this problem but I don't know if they fixed it or not. I tried patching it again and multiple times and nope. You guys have any idea of how to fix this? I really want to play this game so badly!

Thx :)

Drud1995

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are plenty of pre-patched roms of the EarthBound Halloween Hack online, so just do a quick Google search. I would find a link to give you, but i'm quite sure GBATemp stated it wasn't allowed. From the patch file though, i'd advise you to read Toby's strategy guide on how to progress in the game, otherwise, you're gonna have a bad time!

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
There are plenty of pre-patched roms of the EarthBound Halloween Hack online, so just do a quick Google search. I would find a link to give you, but i'm quite sure GBATemp stated it wasn't allowed. From the patch file though, i'd advise you to read Toby's strategy guide on how to progress in the game, otherwise, you're gonna have a bad time!
I have tried searching for "Earthbound Halloween Hack download" but the result is the same if I just searched "Earthbound Halloween Hack"

Update: Nvm. I found a pre-patched download

Last edited by Marco_Buns,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1