Gaming E3 prediction thread.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Prediction will be??? my crystal ball says so> Mario Odyseey, lots and lots of Mario Odyseey and you can rest assure Nintendo will milk this game to death @E3 this year, with big Intros etc..! Splatoon 2, Zelda DLC, maybe a new Resident Evil title by Capcom, Xenoblade 2, Skyrim. Probably a new Monster Hunter game because Nintendo always seem too love revealing a new Monster Hunter game @E3 and that's it! Anything mentioned about a New Luigi's Mansion title or maybe a Super Mario Sunshine remake I shall shit myself, seriously...

Edit: Don't expect anything on Mario Kart 9, they will want to keep that until next years big reveal @E3!

Last edited by Reecey,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mostly expect shallow hype-men, product pushing, cringe-y sponsorship deals, and a whole lot of buzzwords that sound fancy, but mean little, like "immersive", "unprecedented", "groundbreaking", "brand new", "high tech", "revolution", "epic", "deep", etc.
"Deep" haha! That just sounds silly. I can't think of a context in which they'd use that, but now I'm rooting for it!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm expecting people to piss and moan when they find that Stars is actually a port of Wii U's Pokken And not the typical rpg that we are all expecting.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
"Deep" haha! That just sounds silly. I can't think of a context in which they'd use that, but now I'm rooting for it!
Oh, you know; "deep narrative", "deep gameplay", "from deep in my butthole I have pulled this game".

Ziggyhacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knowing somebody who works at NOA, we will most certainly be getting GCN VC. Melee will be one of Nintendo's most advertised games and one of the first few to be released, but not all GCN games will be supported upon release.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Predictions or wants lol..

I am thinking
Mario Odyssey infor and release date.
Some talk about splatoon 2, elder scrolls , Online and VC games.

New game talk
I would hope
Mario part
Metriod
Some talk about Pikmin

Ziggyhacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that a prediction or do you have a source?
My only source is word-of-mouth, but as I said, it is a fairly reliable source. My friend yet refuses to tell me anything pertaining to upcoming Switch titles, as it is unlikely he'd tell anyone. I'm still waiting for Nintendo to confirm it...

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...