Dubbing Suckage.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that Time Warner actually had some anime I wanted to try and watch. I thought it would be subbed like the other ones...boy was I wrong.

It was clanned AS. One very big problems.

It was dubbed. And I mean poorly. The voices were so annoying.

None of the voices matched up with the lips on the characters. Once scene was played, though the voices were in another.

I've seen some bad dubbing, but that was by far the most fail one.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never noticed anything wrong with the dubbing outside of Sanae's voice actor getting a little odd. Dunno what the hell happened to her voice...
Otherwise the voices are fine, none of 'em are all that odd besides Yusuke, who got a horrid voice actor.
Didn't really notice any syncing issues, though I watch the anime, not the characters lips demanding perfection.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
I never noticed anything wrong with the dubbing outside of Sanae's voice actor getting a little odd. Dunno what the hell happened to her voice...
Otherwise the voices are fine, none of 'em are all that odd besides Yusuke, who got a horrid voice actor.
Didn't really notice any syncing issues, though I watch the anime, not the characters lips demanding perfection.
It's just this one that has syncing issuses. The others don't. And those were the voices that I got annoyed of. The others were fine, it just that the snycing was horrible, so it was hard to tell which scene it was on and which character was talking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958