Gaming Dual youtube/gmail accounts?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I recently created a secondary youtube account (for backup purposes and/or if I receive false/trolling 3rd party copyright claims) using my yahoo email account. Well, that presents an issue, as I used a gmail account with my primary youtube account. Every time I sign out of my primary account, and into my backup account, I need to use my yahoo email. However, when I go to gmail (while being signed in my second YT account), gmail prompts me to make yet another gmail account (which isn't what I want). Heck, I didn't know it was going to give me such hell all for creating a second account on youtube. I hate having to sign out of my secondary YT account to sign into my primary Gmail account. Does this make any sense? Well, I hope it does. What I want to know is, is it possible to sign into my secondary/backup YT account, while being signed into Gmail with my primary Gmail email?

To sum up

Primary YT and Gmail account are tied w/same email address
Seconday YT account is shared with a non-gmail (Yahoo) email address, but disallows one to use primary Gmail and secondary YT account simultaneously

Can this be resolved without causing major issues to either accounts?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
No.

When you sign up for YouTube, you sign up for a Google Account - regardless of what other Email service you used.
So because you signed into YouTube, you signed into Google, which signs you out of the first account. Get me?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang. That's what I was afraid of. Oh, well. Now, to find a way to get more views on my videos.... But I could use Firefox for my primary and Chrome for my secondary..that's what you're saying, right? Or use incognito mode.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Yeah you can simply open one at each browser or if you perfer only firefox you can set another profile for the other account & if you plan to just take a look then go to incognito mode, login in the other acount & once you finish close it & you will be back to the old account .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol