noob killer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hi there i own a 3ds with the most recent firmware and i am wanting to get a dstwo that i dont have to update with a ds/lite and that is a low price the lowest i found so far was from this sites sale area, is it the lowest price and do they come already pre-updated, if not does any1 know where to get 1. thx for any help

noob killer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh ok, well say i do buy 1 and it isnt pre-updated then is there a way to do so without a ds/lite or did i waste 40$? also can you give me the link to the page you were referring to?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
There may be a way to update the DSTwo, but don't count on it. Make sure you're buying an updated one.

I'm talking about the page on the shop's site that has the cart. Like, when you go to the shop and look at the DSTwo on the shop and go to the DSTwo's page for the shop. If they update it, it'll be listed there somewhere.

And there's too many R4 clones, it depends on the site printed on the cart.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Shoptemp lists sites, some may be good and some may be bad, that's why there's reviews. If you're only looking at the cheapest shop and ignoring the ones with ratings, you might run into a bad shop.

If the shop doesn't state that it updates the carts, then assume that it doesn't and go for a different shop.

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get most of my stuff from realhotstuff, but I don't know if they actually update the carts or not. Just find someone with a ds/dslite, shouldn't be that hard.

Reactions: noob killer

noob killer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I get most of my stuff from realhotstuff, but I don't know if they actually update the carts or not. Just find someone with a ds/dslite, shouldn't be that hard.
ah man i have a dsi also at the most recent firmware but everyone i know either has a 3ds or a freakin vita but thanks ill check it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER