Hacking DSTwo not working on update 1.4.5u

ripperroo123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard's website says the latest DSTwo update is compatible with DSi 1.4.5, why is it not working for me? I could try updating again.

ripperroo123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSi's typical "an error has occured" message. Before I updated my DSi, I would get that sometimes but taking the cart out and putting it back in a few times would fix it--not anymore. I'm just frustrated since I'm nearly certain I updated my DSTwo since 12-24, the latest update on Supercard's site, that says it's compatible with 1.4.5. Maybe just the Japanese 1.4.5 update?
Later today I'll try updating my DSTwo again on my bro's DS Lite...

ripperroo123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Triple post ftw--I updated the EOS in addition to the firmware and it's working like a charm. What a pain that there are 2 different thing you have to keep updated.

ripperroo123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The firmware was already updated, and it didn't work on my system. I updated the EOS as well, and then it worked. So that's part of the console version compatibility as well.

spud827

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having the same issues with my son's DSI. When you say updating the EOS in addition to the firmware, is that all done through the system update? I have never updated it but have gone through it a dozen times now in the last 10 minutes. Same super card works great in the 1.4.4U version, just not in the 1.4.5U.

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EOS and System update are seperate, The EOS is the menu(What you load plugins/games/homebrew from, sorta like a desktop/start screen) and the System firmware is what allows the cartridge to run the EOS on the cart, without both it won't work., The current firmware is 1.19, the current EOS can be found HERE And The Most recent FIRMWARE can be found HERE, Unzip these files and put them on the ROOT of the MicroSD card, Then on the v1.4.4U DSi, Boot up the card run the "DStwoupdate.dat" from the plugins menu, let it update, (It should say when it's complete) and then try it on the 1.5.5U DSi

spud827

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just found out that it sounds like this 335-1 game may be a pirated copy, will those steps still work the same way?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8