Hacking DSTT Unofficial Firmware by Pong & Retro, Topic Gone?

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There used to be a topic where they had the weekly individual partial file updates, along with a monthly download for a complete firmware for the DSTT with the updates integrated. What happened to the topic? I used to provide the complete download link to some people that are computer illiterate and had problems updating the files, they were ok with the complete firmware pack because they could easily format the microSD and install the pack more easily. Will someone bring the topic back? it may save some people a headache
wink.gif

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I saw that topic but it only has this file

f13032-TTDS-EXT-INFO-SAV-6-30.html

which is the EXT, info and SAV files with no firmware.

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So how do I update the latest version, do I install dstt 1.17 unofficial 12 then overwrite it with the 13110-Latest DAT v6.301 file on filetrip? What happens if I don't install 1.17 first?

rom666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbadl said:
So how do I update the latest version, do I install dstt 1.17 unofficial 12 then overwrite it with the 13110-Latest DAT v6.301 file on filetrip? What happens if I don't install 1.17 first?

Check this thread:

DSTT FAQ

* also stickied at the top ^

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
rom666 said:
gbadl said:

Check this thread:

DSTT FAQ

* also stickied at the top ^

Basically I just wanted to know if I need to install the old version first because now looking at the 13110-Latest DAT v6.301 file, it seems to have all the files I need without having to overwrite anything on a freshly formatted card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol