Status
Not open for further replies.

BaileyMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Experts

I upgraded my daughters DSi to 1.4.3E and guess what - yep, her DSTT card doesn't work anymore!! I am the most unpopular dad in the world right now so am looking for guidance

I didn't realise the impact of the wireless upgrade until after the event and after the morning of forum surfing and downloading various flash updates etc, am totally hacked off!

Can you let me know my options here? Is there anything out there that will help me out?

Just so we are on the same page

DSi version - 1.4.3E
TTMenu version - 1.17

I live in Dubai so getting another manufactures card shipped isn't that straight forward so if possible, I would like to stick with the DSTT

Thanks folks

Steve

Kashif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, there is currently no update for a DSTTi 1.4.3. The DSTTi isnt really a good card in terms of firmware upgrade support. It usually takes ages for someone to release an update. In the meantime, I recommend ordering an R4i Gold (r4ids.cn). It always receives updates constantly and is officially supported by Wood. You can also get an R4iTT. It is another clone, but two advantages it has is that it can run RGF's updates and Wood R4 updates as well and it is pretty cheap ($6).

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Sora de Eclaune said:
Actually, don't go for an R4. Go for an Acekard 2i or a Supercard DSTWO. Acekards and the DSTWO are much better.

R4i Gold form r4igold.cn is wood compatible and is cheaper than the Acekard2i so it would be a better option if you're on a tight budget.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Dter ic said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Actually, don't go for an R4. Go for an Acekard 2i or a Supercard DSTWO. Acekards and the DSTWO are much better.

R4i Gold form r4igold.cn is wood compatible and is cheaper than the Acekard2i so it would be a better option if you're on a tight budget.

You are wrong.
It's r4i gold from r4ids.cn.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Dter ic said:
Sora de Eclaune said:

if you have the choice between the first quality and the second quality from the same factory,
you will choose the second for 1 dollar less ???

Please take the AK2i and not the second choice made by Acekard itself!

Kwigg

Trophies
Website
Don't have one
XP
Country
MSaki said:
if you brick your dstt find a old max media dock for original ds use it with max overload then have it run the dstt upgrade from moonshell it will run for some reason... let it re flash your dead card i know it works >_>
Uh, this is how OP updated the DSi, not bricked the DSTTi

keyb13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Can anyone confirm it ?

It's from http://dstti.cc/

" 2011/08/12
New DSTTi upgrade version 1.43 to support DSi 1.4.3
We release today the new upgrade – "DSTTi upgrade version 1.43" which supports DSi 1.4.3 . "

Is it joke or something...

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
keyb13 said:
Can anyone confirm it ?

It's from http://dstti.cc/

" 2011/08/12
New DSTTi upgrade version 1.43 to support DSi 1.4.3
We release today the new upgrade – "DSTTi upgrade version 1.43" which supports DSi 1.4.3 . "

Is it joke or something...
Original DSTTi dont use this kind of files !!!

TwistedBlizzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When we were trying to make a firmware update for the dstti for dsi fw 1.4.2, we were looking at the hex files for the previous update. if we compare the 1.4.2 update with the 1.4.1 update we could see the differences and try to code our own update... again.
smile.gif

bj4e2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I would like to see someone release a fix for 1.4.3, or even if we were able to get the source of the 1.4.2 fix, we could code our own fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2