wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
DSKiosk v1.2 6/16/09
Update
dskiosk-1_a.jpg

The Hombrew organizer, DSKiosk, has received an update. Please see the change log for more information.

QUOTE(Change Log (Google Translated)) said:
• makes managing multiple spaces, where you can organize your applications. The transition from one space to another is done by dragging the stylus horizontally to the right or left.
• buttons on the setup screen are also a function of repetition: hold the stylus over and their action will be repeated (handy to scroll through the lists).

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tested it, because I love it launching my apps within one view.

R4: No Problems, all working very well
Acekard2i Every time this homebrew starts up, there are two fat file errors. For all who have Acekard2i and want to test it: Only put the dskiosk on the root, start it up, turn the ds off and do chkdsk : /F .... Because of this errors I'm not going to use this app with acekard2i.

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
- 4gb sandisk sdhc card formatted with panasonic SDFormatter 2.0.0.3 (full with erase mode on, format size adjustment on)
- akAIO 1.4.1 Propper
- Loader 06/01/2009

I updated all to the newest when I decided to test DS Kiosk 1.2.

Edit: Sorry, that I do not post my firmware in the previous - b00n-fault

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I downloaded the 4.17 official firmware and replaced :\__aio\ak2_sd.dldi with the one of the official.

Nothing changed - still getting fat errors every time I start dskiosk and turn off my ds.

It seems that dskiosk opens a filepointer with fopen or something like that and do not close it. Every file is 32,0 KB (32.768 Bytes) in real size and size on the sdhc card. Because those filesizes are the same to every file I think its one cluster that is filled up with useless data. The size of 32KB is exactly the size a cluster is limited within DOS / Windows 98 / Windows ME Operation-Systems.

btw. thanks for the help Another World!! Nice to see someone cares about problems and try to solve them!
smile.gif

Edit:

I test it as follow:

1. Start DS and launch DS Kiosk.
2. Pull the menu a little bit arround and then
3. Push the power button on the dsi

May there is some kind of soft reset done before the dsi turns off and because of that there are those errors.

Edit:

Yep, exactly one cluster in size - I reformated it and panasonic showed it up!
smile.gif

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I sent him my findings already and I hope it will be fixed in the next release. I thought that there are some peoples more with those errors so I asked in here. But all in all I think not everyone is checking the sdhc card after testing homebrews.
smile.gif
May if there would be others who can test dskiosk with dsi the way I discribed, so we can check if it isnt a fault by my flash card-usage.

Thanks for the fast answers anyway!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3