Homebrew ds screen protector?

agentorentz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is the ds screen protector ok for the screen?i recently put one on mine and its kinda hard to play cooking mama and other games where you have to use the touchscreen a lot

kenfrenzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have Hori, but feel that it is over hyped. Its a decent cover, better than most that you'll get at a local store, but it wasn't as good as ones i've cut out of pda covers. The clarity and such is great, but sensitivity seems to have gone down by a noticeable amount for me.

Tokas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you use your DS you HAVE to have a screenprotector.

Hori is really good.
smile.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I found that any time that I thought there was a scratch on my touch screen, it was in fact just a mark in a light layer of residue (ewww) , cleaning it with a glasses cloth and "frog spray" (it was a "typo" on the bottle, it was meant to say fog! it was just normal glasses cleaner). it was really good at removing this residue and made the classes super clean!

XeroRestraint

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recommend a pack of PDA screen protectors from Staples or OfficeMax type stores. Cut to fit with an X-Acto knife and you're good to go. They hold up really well but most importantly, they are "cling-type" screen protectors which means no adhesive residue and no trouble removing them when you need to (though I've never had to for my DS or DSL).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: