• Total voters

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
EDIT: You'd be pretty stupid not to have both at this point, considering how cheap you can pick them up nowadays. Both have fucking fantastic games, and unless your head is crammed with bias, you should be able to see that the PSP offers plenty of games and genres that aren't available on the DS.
[/quote]
What? Are talking to me or him?
Coz if you are talking to me then read the Op post. I HAVE both of them, but both break down.
I am going for the 3ds after march.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jarejare3 said:
What? Are talking to me or him?
Coz if you are talking to me then read the Op post. I HAVE both of them, but both break down.
I am going for the 3ds after march.
No, I am not talking to you. Just saying it to everyone here.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i dont know, i have a DS myself, but sometimes i just find myself wishing that i have a psp of my own instead of having to borrow my bro's psp each time without the hope that ya, my save will still be there when i return it back to him.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
DS. Don't get the PSP. Seriously. I got both and the PSP is probably the worst buy I've made. I would have been better off with an iPod Touch (because I value apps & features > games). DS all the way, it's a great console, with a terrific library, and I'm sure you'll find something you love. PSP games are mostly ports, or rehashed versions of terrible annual series like FIFA, Madden, WWE, etc.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Lightning said:
DS I own both too! the psp has not many good games.
get the ds and a dstwo, or wat for the 3DS
biggrin.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
This is actually a horribly biased poll since you are asking this on a primarily Nintendo based community.

I picked the third option since I like both. (don't own a PSP but I borrow from my friend for a week every month, it was new and he needed someone to hack it for him from free, and he asked and agreed but he had to let me borrow)

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're a casual type, DS is your console. In fact, I even consider myself a more mature gamer, but I love DS games like Professor Layton and Ace Attorney to death.

If you have Xbox/PS2 games that you loved, and would like to play on the go, the PSP's for you. With titles like Burnout Legends(which is literally a Burnout 3 port), God of War Chains of Olympus, Split/Second, Metal Gear Solid, and every PS1 game ever, you'll be able to have the PS2 experience in your pocket.

Personally, I have both, and everyone should have both. If you have to only pick one though, get the DSi XL, for the larger screen to play games with others. Once you experience the best original portable games, then you should experience the best graphics in portable games.

N!ck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer not to choose one over the other. I just play both, and I'm happy with both.
Also PSP emulation is awesome
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice necrobump.

On topic though, it's in the air. The DS has treated me well but a renewed trip into my PSP has me finding some of the finest handheld games I've played. Peace Walker is definitely one of the best handheld games and best games I've played, period.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo