Hacking DS Lite flashcart help

barelynotlegal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aunt just dumped off her vita and ds lite for the kids. Im familiar with sony and microsoft, but when it comes to this stuff im lost. I have researched a little bit and i get confused between all these types of carts. Basically justwant a flashcart to run nintendo ds and other nintendo family games. Not worried about other types or movie support.
I am not sure how to spot fakes either as i KNOW there are probably 100's of them out there. Ive looked at a few places but all out of stock.
Basically my 5 year old daughter is using it. It came with like 20 games and im stroking out on trying to keep them together lol.
Thanx inbadvance

i have found this but not sure..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152031521846?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited by barelynotlegal,
Reactions: Margarine67

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Don't buy anything from eBay. Not many would buy flashcarts over there. An R4 from r4ids.cn would perfectly suit your need if you plan in playing NDS games with a few GB and GBC and NES games. If you want to play GBA games, get a GBA Flashcart such as the EZFlash IV. If you also want to play SNES games, the DSTWO or DSTWO+ is perfect. It has two onboard CPUs so you can do much more with it. I suggestbgetting your cart from either nds-card.com or ModChipsDepot

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PeachDS is also a good site

D

Deleted User

Always report the eBay flashcarts - they're not to be sold on the platform. I use a cheap £15 clone perfectly from China, but I am planning to get a DSTWO.

barelynotlegal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by barelynotlegal,

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@nxwing and @PokeAcer
thank you both. yeash i would like to play nds games snes and maybe a few nintendo (dr mario, dam it)
and from what i read the DS lite really cant handle much more. now if i wanted to play these plus gameboyy do i have to get the R4 and the ezflash ? from what i read the R4 only plays ds games.
this is what im thinking about.
http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=569
http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
think its suitable?
An R4 can also play gb and gbc games but notngba

barelynotlegal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there one that can play all above along with gba? out of the 2 posted above is there a better one? dont really have more than 25 usd to spend plus she or my son will probably drop and break it in a month or so. lol
thanx again

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
is there one that can play all above along with gba? out of the 2 posted above is there a better one? dont really have more than 25 usd to spend plus she or my son will probably drop and break it in a month or so. lol
thanx again
DSTwo is what you're looking for. It does NES, SMS, GB, SNES and GBA. Probably other systems too, but those are the ones I've personally tried.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ric. the DSTWO can also play DSi games :P
Nope it can't. Many flashcards can play DSi enhanced games in DS mode (like normal DS games) but don't have access to the DSi enhanced features. The only flashcard that supports DSi enhanced games in DSi mode is the CycloDS iEvolution.

Does thst include the ds ds lite games too?
Another combo you might think about is a R4i gold 3DS RTS in addition to an EZ-Flash 3in1 Expansion Pack. It has a better GBA game compatibility but does not support SNES games. In addition to that it contains a rumble pack and a ram expansion for the browser.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Nope it can't. Many flashcards can play DSi enhanced games in DS mode (like normal DS games) but don't have access to the DSi enhanced features. The only flashcard that supports DSi enhanced games in DSi mode is the CycloDS iEvolution.

Another combo you might think about is a R4i gold 3DS RTS in addition to an EZ-Flash 3in1 Expansion Pack. It has a better GBA game compatibility but does not support SNES games. In addition to that it contains a rumble pack and a ram expansion for the browser.
This is correct. I just tested with my DSTwo out of sheer curiosity and it absolutely doesn't run DSi games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe just too cloudy for me then, Idk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its neat tho, I seen it years ago when I was visiting Canada.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok had let dog out, and yea still can't see it, oh well. Maybe tom night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ballocks these drives aren't allowing raid
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sucks, well you will get double the space then atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy needs to come back
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you try Raid 10?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did raid69
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The physical disk keeps disabling in bios
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The physical disk keeps disabling in bios