Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Felida

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.. So I can not get the cheats to work.. Lol.. I can activate them, but none of them work.. Have tried all themes and latest releases.. Any help??

Edit: on o3ds.. If that matters

Edit 2: ok so I figured out that it requires debug to be on for cheats to work lol..

Last edited by Felida,

rodrichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Robz8, maybe there is more than one reason for the 0kb issue. My personal experience is that it happened at a crashing of the Dsimenu when it is writing a new save file. As @Bcrossgba2019 or even @AceTrainerSophia never mentioned a crash or a red screen they probably got it for other reason. I just can't believe it is a random thing.

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando o Tapatalk

maikel_12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, i have a problem please, i play metroid prime hunters PAL version and the game open without problem but when i enter in new game/load game, the game stays on a black screen and then does not happen.

then when i use the L Button for enter to the game, the game open and works fine, but the charge times are veery long! more of 40secs of charge time when i open a door o when the game charge other planet.

Just_a_Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, can someone please confirm that Pokemon Conquest is still working on either the current release or nightly version? It's listed as fully compatible but I just can't get it to work at all. I've seemingly tried everything: AP patched rom, AP patched rom with AP cheats, AP patched rom with AP cheats and holding L, Clean rom with AP cheats and pretty much any combination I can think of. It creates the save file just fine (correct size) and then it fails to boot and stays on a white screen.

The rom has no problem running on my R4 clone. What could be wrong here?

Reactions: BatIron

tyrantnyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, can someone please confirm that Pokemon Conquest is still working on either the current release or nightly version? It's listed as fully compatible but I just can't get it to work at all. I've seemingly tried everything: AP patched rom, AP patched rom with AP cheats, AP patched rom with AP cheats and holding L, Clean rom with AP cheats and pretty much any combination I can think of. It creates the save file just fine (correct size) and then it fails to boot and stays on a white screen.

The rom has no problem running on my R4 clone. What could be wrong here?

Pokemon Conquest works, but it takes quite awhile to get past the white screen, it might take several minutes. Took about 5 minutes for me last time I played.

Pedroxx13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
All themes have that pink color buttons and borders :(

Edit : in 3ds theme my Nick appears un pink too

Attachments

• 15572773941981015388930523416333.jpg
    15572773941981015388930523416333.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 139
  • 15572777836553956551624290674505.jpg
    15572777836553956551624290674505.jpg
    989.1 KB · Views: 130
Last edited by Pedroxx13,

Just_a_Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pokemon Conquest works, but it takes quite awhile to get past the white screen, it might take several minutes. Took about 5 minutes for me last time I played.[/
Well, I just tried that, gave some configurations up to 10 minutes but still couldn't get past the white screen. Maybe something is wrong with my 3ds.

Just_a_Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No. It's because you're trying to run the game in DSi mode.
DSi-Enhanced games don't work in DSi mode yet.
That fixed it. I could have sworn I tried by changing that setting before, too, but I guess I didn't. At least not on the clean rom, or the AP patched rom, I don't even know which one I'm using at this point, but it works, thanks. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw