Homebrew DS games on A9LH

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A little more information might be helpful.. exactly what error are you given when you attempt to launch either game?

"An error has occurred.
Press and hold the POWER Button
to turn the system off.
Please refer to the
Operations Manual for Details"

That's the error I'm getting also before it appears I hear a "click" like when you turn off something.

I'm on Emunand 11.0 N3DS with Luma3Ds

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"An error has occurred.
Press and hold the POWER Button
to turn the system off.
Please refer to the
Operations Manual for Details"

That's the error I'm getting also before it appears I hear a "click" like when you turn off something.

I'm on Emunand 11.0 N3DS with Luma3Ds
Is the DSiWare installed to sysNAND as well? If not, install them there, and run them from emuNAND.

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is the DSiWare installed to sysNAND as well? If not, install them there, and run them from emuNAND.

This.
DSi/GBA games wont boot from emuNAND if theyre not also present on sysNAND.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I'm decided to use AL9H on Sysnand and everything works fine, thank you guys.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While were on topic, is it possible to pirate DSiware in any format. Whether its on PC, 3DS, or otherwise?

The only reason I'd consider pirating some of them is because the DSiware store is region locked and theres some stuff I want to play and I'm not gonna buy an entire handheld just to play some $1-2 games

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While were on topic, is it possible to pirate DSiware in any format. Whether its on PC, 3DS, or otherwise?

The only reason I'd consider pirating some of them is because the DSiware store is region locked and theres some stuff I want to play and I'm not gonna buy an entire handheld just to play some $1-2 games
3DS, yes. PC, play them on NO$GBA. If it's a CIA file, trim off the first 38FF bytes.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

DragonStefan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Will my 3ds blow up if I stick a DSTWO in it
Cool. That is nice that you tested it. Very awesom m8. I do not have a DSTWO, I think I have a acekard (dont know what type!) and an R4. Two different cards..somewhere laying around. Have to check it out myself.

I will let others know if these cards

Kinda off topic, I installed TWL-Slot 1 on my ads with A9LH and my flash card worked but today I redeemed the Wario Ware My Nintendo reward and the game does not boot, somebody knows what might be happening? And it's not only WW it's also my Zelda Four Swords game.

Cool man. Good to know the Acecard2i also works with the 3DS to play old NDS games. Nice. Hopefully you can explain me how to install this TWL_Slot-1 Launcher "thing"?.

Tell me please.

Yf,

DS

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have an EmuNAND, just install them to SysNAND.
i installed forwarders for pokemon black 2, pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky, transformers: decepticons, and pokemon pearl and they booted with the dsi boot screen then froze on a white screen... any fix to this??

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i installed forwarders for pokemon black 2, pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky, transformers: decepticons, and pokemon pearl and they booted with the dsi boot screen then froze on a white screen... any fix to this??
If you are running them from SD Card, they don't work yet.

Reactions: DarkRioru

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: hi guys, i installed some games using the WUP installer and in the settings the drive shows the...