Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheChuckster, WinterMute, Jefklak has updated DS Doom, a port based on PrBoom, and now supports DLDI. Do also note that they have moved to a new website.

ImpLeft.gif
Title.gif
ImpRight.gif

From the official site:
QUOTE said:
1.1.0 Rev1: (04 Jan. 2007)

1. Added save support for EZ-Flash IV, Ewin2, G6 Flash, MaxMedia, M3, ... cartridges via Chism's Dynamically Linked Device Interface (DLDI). Thanks to Scrawl! (The binary and source download files have been updated). You will need to patch the binary with the appropriate DLDI patch (download and explanation all found here) before it will work!
Official Site with download

(Apologies if this is old news, it is new to me! I tested the M3 Simply and visuals and sound works at speeds one would expect doom to run at.)

Pedro UK

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's pretty cool. Though I can't get the full commercial wad running on it. I own a few iterations of the original DooM but none of the wads seem to work for me. Still, I'm happy messing around with the shareware wad for the mo.
smile.gif

f3likx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
needs higher fps, still
frown.gif
I found the version before the mini-map to have higher fps (especially if you disable transparencies)

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
FPS is good enough IMO, and the game runs well enough to be enjoyable.
Works great with the Doom 2 wad and SC DS
smile.gif
(i don't own the game, and finding the wad was a bitch
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch