matthewd997

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1st the legend of zelda: phantom hourglass [31.25%
= 2nd pokemon diamond and pearl [12.50%]
= 2nd tales of innocence [12.50%]

the results to award one are in - the winner is phantom hourglass / tales of innocence/ pokemon diamond and pearl.

although phantom hour glass came first there is some arguement over whether zelda is an RPG SO tales of innocence/ diamond pearl could be called the real winners so all will progress to the final:

the final??? - read on!

after I have covered most genres and some other subjects i will hold the final where you vote on all winners to decide which is the best DS game of all time, really zelda should be the only one to go through but due to the argument over it not being an RPG the joint second place games tales of innocence/pokemon diamond and pearl will also make it through.

AWARD TWO...

the new award is ... most original game on the DS by this i mean exactly what i say, the game wich is really original

get nominating...

BUT please do not nominate a game that has already been chosen...

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LoZ: phantom hourglass

so now that I've nominated it, that means it counts right?

So if phantom hourglass won best RPG, and we are urged not to vote for it again, i wonder what will win best Action/Adventure (maybe Picross? i can't wait to get voting on all the genres.)

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This was the best contest ever!
yaynds.gif

I can only hope that someday you can find it in your heart to take the time out of your extremely busy schedule to do another pointlessly stupid poll where the winner shouldn't even qualify. Please, please, please.

Oh, what's this? You're already starting a new one? Thank heavens! There wasn't nearly enough nooby garbage around here.
bow.gif

Oh yeah, and I nominate Horsez.
shy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol