YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jan777 said:
laugh.gif
it doesnt even cost us to be on GBAtemp. (internet connection maybe, but thats a longshot...)
They're either talking about the ads here, or when Shoptemp was an actual store.

Anyways, I got a non LameFuck release. Okamiden_USA_NDS-CKVGZ.rar. For some reason, googling that filename doesn't get any results.

1stkirbyever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on a site. *coughcough* The only flash carts that seem to work are DSTwo, R4 with WOOD, & AKAIO with Akaio 1.8.6. I assume the AP is the basic White Screen/Black Screen AP. Though I don't know if this is true or not.

D

Deleted User

Game boots fine on cyclo DSi in DS mode on latest firmware, since no one has posted exactly what the AP (if there is any) I can't comment on if it works completely or not.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1stkirbyever said:
Based on a site. *coughcough* The only flash carts that seem to work are DSTwo, R4 with WOOD, & AKAIO with Akaio 1.8.6. I assume the AP is the basic White Screen/Black Screen AP. Though I don't know if this is true or not.
Sssssswwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeettttttttttttt Deal
yaynds.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
If LameFuck hates us so much why the fuck does he bother dumping games to help us?

Maybe he's the fucking idiot.

Uuuuhhhh....

Maybe because.....the world doesn't revolve around GBAtemp?

Come now, you should be able to concieve second and third person viewpoints by this age.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: impossible thing accomplished today lol +1