DS #5473: Okamiden (USA)

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm having a problem... after getting the cut skill,the game tells me to cut the stone lantern but no matter how i hit them,they just don't get cut... i can't leave the area either,is that supposed to be a copy protection or do i just suck or what?
unsure.gif

asakura8701

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
even with woodtt i get two white screen i can't see what i can do ?? any help please for dstt/dstti cards
also just for asking is there any diference with ckvgz and lamefuck release ?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
taken said:
Bladexdsl said:
fuck this game is almost unbearable to play you have to switch off and on ex 5 each timer you cannot leave it on it slows down the game to a crawl and there's a lot of painting parts and by the looks of it gets worse in later dungeons too...
I am playing it with DeSmuME. I got no trouble so far.
whats the speed like?

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
listen, nobody can give you an estimation of speed of emulation on your computer.

On my Quad Core AMD Phenom it runs at 100%, on my netbook with Intel atom dual core it's around 50%.

how fast the game will be emulated on your computer depends soley on how good your computer is.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magus said:
i'm having a problem... after getting the cut skill,the game tells me to cut the stone lantern but no matter how i hit them,they just don't get cut... i can't leave the area either,is that supposed to be a copy protection or do i just suck or what?
unsure.gif

Hmm...I don't want to say it's NOT some type of AP, as the game is working perfectly on my Cyclo, but I will say this, be sure to read the scrolls that accompany receiving each new power. The scrolls give you practical tips on exactly how to draw with the Celestial Brush so that the touch screen doesn't accidentally misread your commands. For that technique, be sure you draw your line outside of one end of the object and finish outside the other side of the object. Also, it only works when drawn horizontally.

Best of luck.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
Magus said:
unsure.gif

Hmm...I don't want to say it's NOT some type of AP, as the game is working perfectly on my Cyclo

actually, yeah it is AP.
i tried the JP rom when it was released and that was the point i got stuck at. the lanterns are the AP spot.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
So many games now!

I still have to finish PvZ, on my second 999 Playthrough, just started Pokemanz (meh, it's one of those games you gotta play if you have a DS) and now this.
.. w00t! I'm stocked for March Break!

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
Magus said:
unsure.gif

Hmm...I don't want to say it's NOT some type of AP, as the game is working perfectly on my Cyclo, but I will say this, be sure to read the scrolls that accompany receiving each new power. The scrolls give you practical tips on exactly how to draw with the Celestial Brush so that the touch screen doesn't accidentally misread your commands. For that technique, be sure you draw your line outside of one end of the object and finish outside the other side of the object. Also, it only works when drawn horizontally.

Best of luck.

Yep it's apparently Anti Piracy.

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DryYoshi said:
Seems to work on Wood R4. Gonna start playing tommorow (although it already is "tommorow").

Don't count on it. After you get the slash skill, you'll hit an ap. Apparently wood rpg works with ap bypass but not for wood r4

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
The Acekard RPG is able to have the AAP function due to overall, being a fairly good flash cart. It was just expensive as all hell and not worth it to keep making when the Acekard team could create the just as good and cheaper to make Acekard 2/2i.

Wood R4 and all variations of Wood that aren't the RPG do need retrogamefan's patch as it stands though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yawn
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late I paid to have the word yawn™ under a Nintendo subsidiary
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, lawsuit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I have Nintendo lawyers backing me
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I have apollo justice backing me
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and phoenix wright
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still not as powerful as Nintendo lawyers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, their games were on nintendo consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes but Nintendo can sue Nintendo and I'll still win
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'm hearing shots, I'm scared. :(
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    -snip-
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    wtf
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DTApple, sorry sorry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna delete that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DTApple, is that better?
  • Chacalon @ Chacalon:
    Sorry bro i´m very stupid saying that, i got help with the question ,so sorry and thanks.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Chacalon, you arent stupid
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    who is the fucking retarded that started this entire portable wii u thing
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, i dont have a wii u so not me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Steam
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm seeing a bunch of people trying to sell consoles for way more than what they are actually worth (regardless of the overall conditions) just because of the fucking motherboard revision
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get the amount of work behind it but it's more to brag hey look at me original hardware
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I was so confused when I saw 3 consoles costing twice as much as the average price you would expect
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Something like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eUhuR8_ps