Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Azadar said:
Try2bcool said:
B-Blue said:
This is actually good! IGN gave it 8.6! (Full Review)

They gave Imagine: Teacher a 7.5, would you consider that good?

8.6 is a much better score than a 7.5 its almost a MUST buy versus an almost crap score... So yes 8.6 is a GREAT score for this game and one I really am excited for.. At least till Dragon Quest comes next week!!!!!

WTF!?! You are saying on a 10 point scale, 1.1 points is the difference between good and bad.

Anyway, I will have a look at this now.

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It doesn't work very well on an Acekard 2. It was kinda slooowwww. Thank god I also have a DSTT, it worked perfectly on it. And about the game, I haven't played that much but I've gotta say it's pretty good so far. I love the art design, just as I liked Drawn to Life's art design. So colorful and original, just love it.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Alastair said:
terminator99 said:
Children of Manor[/url]
That's a clever homophonic pun. =P

QUOTE(terminator99 @ Sep 9 2008, 11:24 AM) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPcdPT0ggTk
At 1:10 in the video, how is "your tourette's" coupled with your "freezing touch" advantageous? :S

Video isn't loading for me, but it probably means Turrets.

As in, Sentry Guns.

Watch out for those Spies.

Spah sappan mah sandwich!

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Fakie! said:
It doesn't work very well on an Acekard 2. It was kinda slooowwww. Thank god I also have a DSTT, it worked perfectly on it. And about the game, I haven't played that much but I've gotta say it's pretty good so far. I love the art design, just as I liked Drawn to Life's art design. So colorful and original, just love it.

Yeh the DSTT certainly runs games really well on almost any mem card. But because of the blatant 'menuizm' on these boards the actual running of games is not important so crappy flash carts like AK2 get massively over-rated.

Naouak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Law said:
Alastair said:
terminator99 said:
Children of Manor[/url]
That's a clever homophonic pun. =P

QUOTE(terminator99 @ Sep 9 2008, 11:24 AM) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPcdPT0ggTk
At 1:10 in the video, how is "your tourette's" coupled with your "freezing touch" advantageous? :S

Video isn't loading for me, but it probably means Turrets.

As in, Sentry Guns.

Watch out for those Spies.

Spah sappan mah sandwich!
tourette means turrets in french, I think it's "old english" for turrets

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Try2bcool said:
B-Blue said:
This is actually good! IGN gave it 8.6! (Full Review)

They gave Imagine: Teacher a 7.5, would you consider that good?

I consider it to be good to the public that it's aimed for.. little girls mainly
tongue.gif

You can't use the same standards to review a game like "Imagine: Whatever" and "Generic Manly Zombie Shooter 5", if you're into Imagine games.. then Imagine: Teacher should be a good one for you!

Anyway, anyone played it? How good is it?

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fakie! said:

Its made by the same people who did drawn to life.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
penguinwarfare said:
I've always thought it best to ignore the number score and just read pieces of the reviews to get a handle on what they thought were pros/cons. But in any case, I'll pick this up after work. I loved Drawn to Life and I've always had a soft spot for strategy/defense type games.

Agreed.

This is why I have metacritic.com bookmarked on my PC. I like reading multiple reviews to see what the main gripes with the game are.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck Dragon Quest 4, this is where its at!

Excellent game, just played it 2 hours straight and I love it. Is it another must have DS title? Fuck yeah! Its so much different to what there is right now. Best strategy on the DS? Yep, everything works from the building to the battling. The sound is top notch, it also is good to look at and the presentation is just at the highest level.

This is one of those games that I feel that I must buy, I want more from 5th Cell and I hope they do more. Seriously people, if you like it please buy it! Show THQ that Spongebob is not the only way to sell games.

If you like FF Revenent Wings, get this as its a million times better.

I'm going back to this game, I really have this urge to finish it which is something that I've not had for a while with a DS game.

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
falcon64z8 said:
Fakie! said:

Its made by the same people who did drawn to life.

That's why I said that.

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Fuck Dragon Quest 4, this is where its at!

Excellent game, just played it 2 hours straight and I love it. Is it another must have DS title? Fuck yeah! Its so much different to what there is right now. Best strategy on the DS? Yep, everything works from the building to the battling. The sound is top notch, it also is good to look at and the presentation is just at the highest level.

This is one of those games that I feel that I must buy, I want more from 5th Cell and I hope they do more. Seriously people, if you like it please buy it! Show THQ that Spongebob is not the only way to sell games.

If you like FF Revenent Wings, get this as its a million times better.

I'm going back to this game, I really have this urge to finish it which is something that I've not had for a while with a DS game.

while I agree with most of what you siad lets hold off on the "Fuck Dragon Quest 4" part as that game will be EPIC...

G

Gilrad

Yanno, I think this is the game that an old friend of mine was working on...

Like, he graduated from Digipen, and told me he was working for the same group that made Drawn to Life (funny story, most of the Digipen students working on that were actually short-term internships, but they made themselves so important to the development of the game they stayed until the game was finished).

If anybody is close to finishing the game, check to see if there is a 'Fischer' somewhere in the credits, around the programming sections.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol +2