DS #2640: Lock's Quest (USA)

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I've heard good things about this game. I don't like the character design though, the cartoon style and anime spiky blond hair style doesn't seem to mix. The outfit looks pretty nice still.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Excellent, got something to play now
grog.gif

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
keyaxer said:
I've heard good things about this game. I don't like the character design though, the cartoon style and anime spiky blond hair style doesn't seem to mix. The outfit looks pretty nice still.

Don't judge a book by its cover, who cares what the char on the boxart looks like or if he has gay hair or a gay outfit. Look at the original boxarts for megaman.

Games should be judged on how they play, if they are fun.

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try2bcool said:
B-Blue said:
This is actually good! IGN gave it 8.6! (Full Review)

They gave Imagine: Teacher a 7.5, would you consider that good?

8.6 is a much better score than a 7.5 its almost a MUST buy versus an almost crap score... So yes 8.6 is a GREAT score for this game and one I really am excited for.. At least till Dragon Quest comes next week!!!!!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
For some time there was even a score of 9.9 for this game from users..I believe it was on IGN..

It doesn't look that interesting to me, but graphics are quite nice....I'll give it a try for sure..

penguinwarfare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always thought it best to ignore the number score and just read pieces of the reviews to get a handle on what they thought were pros/cons. But in any case, I'll pick this up after work. I loved Drawn to Life and I've always had a soft spot for strategy/defense type games.

darkfhang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've heard, it's somewhat reminiscent of the game 'Rampart' if any of you have played that, years ago. But you are a bit more involved with the defense of your base. Something like that.

Gonna try it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball