smile.gif

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
spectral said:
Viva Pinata is a more popular release. Its not a more popular game but since the US version of this has already been out a while not too many people really care about this one.
And not caring about a particular release justifies posting useless crap? How?

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone confirm that this release is English-only? I have the US version, but the half-assed Spanish translation keeps me away from it. And having no manual language selection doesn't help things at all... I can set my DS to English, but that makes the games that do have a good Spanish translation (Animal Crossing, 42 All-time Classics, etc.) be in English.

Gosh, I really miss the old days when you could select the language you wanted to play in multi-language games =/

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Masked said:
I've played over 50% of the game and I haven't grinded at all. All I do is just fight mostly every monster I encounter while walking. Game isn't hard at all, you just have to be smart in boss fights
Masked is right, it's not that hard
wink2.gif
if you fight every casual monster you encounter you level up right for the bosses.
I neved had problems in killing bosses, just a little strategy is needed
wink.gif

@Joey R.: It's Multi5, Im playing it in italian so..

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Joey R. said:
Lametta said:
@Joey R.: It's Multi5, Im playing it in italian so..

*sigh*

Any way to force English without setting the console to English? You know, moving files from one folder to another and such
tongue.gif
Lazy...
dry.gif

Is that really THAT HARD to do? I mean it's actually a lot easier than editing the ROM file itself...
dry.gif
And you aren't really using the DS Menu too... So not that you really use a lot the DS Menu, and if it really bugs you, you can only set it only for the time you play it.
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...